Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration the Money making Buiness

I know everybody talks about getting rid of illegal aliens and other can you all believe the amount of amount of money wasted when the government is taking money away from Seniors ( Your Parents) G4S security company has played a big part in it , Federale you tell me all the people who sit on the board of directors of this companies ... (Cos I know you will attack soon) where is the money coming from ? $100 a night to keep a alien which may stay in custody for a day or five years , the problem is the Congress men and women make silly laws then the senate amend it to suit there needs, Europe you are welcome but sorry no benefit (NONE) England if one or two of the parents is not European citizen sorry you child is not a citizen of England this is dated back to 1983 Thank you Mag Thacher. America will waste money on goose chase until the laws are changed the influx of illegal will continue and the Board of Directors of G4S and co will be richer while your parents cannot their pension .. that is what you all need to look instead of all the BS you are talking about
    Michael O

I know everybody talks about getting rid of illegal aliens and other can you all believe the amount of amount of money wasted when the government is taking money away from Seniors ( Your Parents) G4S security company has played a big part in it , Federale you tell me all the people who sit on the board of directors of this companies ... (Cos I know you will attack soon) where is the money coming from ? $100 a night to keep a alien which may stay in custody for a day or five years , the problem is the Congress men and women make silly laws then the senate amend it to suit there needs, Europe you are welcome but sorry no benefit (NONE) England if one or two of the parents is not European citizen sorry you child is not a citizen of England this is dated back to 1983 Thank you Mag Thacher. America will waste money on goose chase until the laws are changed the influx of illegal will continue and the Board of Directors of G4S and co will be richer while your parents cannot their pension .. that is what you all need to look instead of all the BS you are talking about
    Michael O

Comment

And immigration attorneys make buckets of money selling out American jobs to those who are not qualfied, arranging marriages for illegals for money, not love and a host of other items that provide NO benefit to the hard working taxpaying American citizens of this country...

Comment

This pinko is comparing apples with oranges. He needs to take a lesson from Merkel.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation