X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robbie
    replied
    someone from this forum, told me to go home and milk a kangaroo.......i guess that makes at least one person biased against australia!
    i think the secret is.....take most of what u read here with a grain of salt. there is some really good information and advice to be found, once u weed through the trash!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Hello solset

Why is your post trying to paint the "board" as anti mexican when in fact there are only about 5 board members that come to mind when speaking anti mexican. and you know who they are as well as the rest of us. Mexicans are not the only culture that gets "banged" over here. In case you havent noticed there is also an anti arab sentiment going on and a anti russian from time to time. The people that are bias here are "equal opportunity" offenders.

Leave a comment:

• SolSet23
    replied
    Hi,
    I have read posts here for several months. Is it just me or is their a bias or prejudice against Mexicans here? I don't know I know lots of hardworking, kind, Mexican people. Why is there always such a negativity towards these people? I know some people will write back.."they come here illegaly.." Not ALL do. I have family members that are Mexican and you couldn't meet nicer people. Just my two cents.

Leave a comment:

• SolSet23
    started a topic board has bias against mexicans?

board has bias against mexicans?

Hi,
    I have read posts here for several months. Is it just me or is their a bias or prejudice against Mexicans here? I don't know I know lots of hardworking, kind, Mexican people. Why is there always such a negativity towards these people? I know some people will write back.."they come here illegaly.." Not ALL do. I have family members that are Mexican and you couldn't meet nicer people. Just my two cents.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney