X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Man
    replied
    There is a strange difference between Canadians and "Mexicans." "Mexicans" understand they are breaking US law, like speeding or jaywalking. When confronted with the issue, they are generally apologetic. "Mexicans" want to make some money before going home. Or, sometimes they want a better life, free of the violence in Mexico, Guatemala, or Honduras.
    When you confront a Canadian illegally in the US, you get a blank stare, a long pause, and then the reply, "But I'm Canadian, eh."

Leave a comment:

• vierce
    replied
    Horse, I've never been to Canada either, but the Old Man who must be wise has informed us that there's a Moose factor that comes into play. I mean, don't you think it would get old after a while.

Leave a comment:

• Trojan Horse
    replied
    I have always wondered, and please, enlighten me, why a Canadian would want to immigrate to the US... illegally, on top of everything?
    I seriously, dont understand, but hey, I have never been to Canada...

Leave a comment:

• Old Man
    replied
    I'd rather rely on the findings of the House subcommittee on Immigration. Mexico accounts for a little more than half of the undocumented residents. Six countries- El Salvador, Guatemala, Canada, Haiti, Honduras, and the Bahamas round out majority of the illegal population. Now throwing in Canada with the South of Texas "Mexicans" you get about 90%.

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    >You'd better double check that statistic, >moondin.

it's on the border patrol web site. knock yourself out.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    glueburn:

I paid into the system before I became disabled and still do, you s k a n k y ho married to mexican filth. Hope you both get deported. go live in mexican with your hombre. nasty!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    There isn't a bias against the mexicans with the exception of Maria who is a poster child for everything we hate about illegals. The fact is it is fact that Border states such as California and Texas are over run by Mexicans most of whom are illegal. However saying that I can't remember the last time someone talked about the Illegal cubans in florida........but don't the cubans have a special immigration law all for themselves? And by the way, you leave my Jo alone you f-u-c-k-e-r-s!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jsb
    replied
    ROFLMAO,,,,,,,,,,, Old Man,,,,,, I couldn't stop laughing about the Canadian moose comment,,,,,,,,,, although I lived in Canada for over 33 yrs. I for one can honestly say,,,,, never got to know a moose on a first name basis

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    You'd better double check that statistic, moondin.

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    we're against ILLEGALS. It just so happens 90% of them are mexicans. Not our fault.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    Yes, how 'bout we deport Josephine Schmo to the moon with a day's supply of oxygen. She's just living for free at the expense of working people, anyway. I wouldn't miss her.

Leave a comment:

• RON
    replied
    Go to space.Stay in Mars Josephine.U Alien.

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    CLOSE THE BORDERS AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Old Man
    replied
    Bias on the Board

Mexicans- are here to take our precious low wage jobs. "Mexican" includes everything south of Texas since Americans (who do not share the western hemisphere with any other country) are geographically challenged.

Irish- are in the same situation as the Mexicans, but Americans like them.

Eastern European women- use VAWA to steal the assets and property from stupid Americans who filed for fiancées.

Canadians- have unnatural carnal knowledge of the Moose.

Middle Easterners- are here to blow up Hollywood.

Refugees- are here to take advantage of welfare for seven years.

Sub-Saharan Africans- are here for the white women.

North Africans- see Mid-East above.

Asians- are here to take our precious high-tech jobs. (In addition, the Chinese are spies.)

Indians-see Asians. (except for Sikhs. Americans are too stupid to know that turbans don't automatically make one a Middle Easterner.)

Americans- are racist and stupid.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    It is more like whenever there's debate between pro and anti illegal, Mexican more than likely getting drag into it since Mexican/Latino represent a major group of illegals(which some ppl just brand all as Mexican). They're also the easiest to use as example, or the poster has Mexican's ties, etc.

Unfortunately, its very common theme to use the race argument and label someone who's anti illegal as racist to this race, or that race, etc.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation