board has bias against mexicans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather rely on the findings of the House subcommittee on Immigration. Mexico accounts for a little more than half of the undocumented residents. Six countries- El Salvador, Guatemala, Canada, Haiti, Honduras, and the Bahamas round out majority of the illegal population. Now throwing in Canada with the South of Texas "Mexicans" you get about 90%.

Comment

I have always wondered, and please, enlighten me, why a Canadian would want to immigrate to the US... illegally, on top of everything?
      I seriously, dont understand, but hey, I have never been to Canada...

Comment

Horse, I've never been to Canada either, but the Old Man who must be wise has informed us that there's a Moose factor that comes into play. I mean, don't you think it would get old after a while.

Comment

There is a strange difference between Canadians and "Mexicans." "Mexicans" understand they are breaking US law, like speeding or jaywalking. When confronted with the issue, they are generally apologetic. "Mexicans" want to make some money before going home. Or, sometimes they want a better life, free of the violence in Mexico, Guatemala, or Honduras.
          When you confront a Canadian illegally in the US, you get a blank stare, a long pause, and then the reply, "But I'm Canadian, eh."

Comment

Old Man, your postings on this thread are rather amusing! Thanks for the laugh, dear!

Comment

You still do contribute to the "system"? How? Can someone collecting disability and sitting at home all day in front of a computer making a fool of herself really be contributing to the "system" in any productive way? My illegal husband is working two jobs to pay for you to sit there and post hatefull remarks all day!!!

By the way, how can someone who herself married an illegal alien criticize me for doing it? Is there some inherent quality in illegal aliens from Pakistan that makes them more worthy to of this country than those from Mexico?
              Have a nice day

Comment

I'm glad your so called husband is picking cantaloupes AND tomatoes to support my lazy ***.

What do you mean on the computer all day? I've been SLEEPING for the last four hours at tax payers expense.

kutie, I WORK, (unlike you), meaning I pay into the system.

AL QUEDA AND NAZI'S are better than mexicans.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PERFECTLY GOOD RENTAL PROPERTY I HAVE SEEN RUINED BY MEXICAN COCKROACH INFESTATION? WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DIRTY AND LAZY, THEY LEAVE ALL THEIR GARBAGE ON THEIR PORCHES. YOU CAN SEE THE COCKROACHES RUNNING UNDER THEIR DOORS. THEN THEY GET DEPORTED AND LEAVE THE PREMISES TRASHED. YOU HAVE TO THROW OUT THE FURNITURE BECAUSE IT IS INFESTED WITH LICE AND SCABIES.

THEY LIVE 20 TO AN APARTMENT, SO LANDLORDS CAN HIKE THE RENTS AND GOOD PEOPLE GET SHUT OUT OF THE RENTAL MARKET. THEY STEAL OUR JOBS, COMMIT CRIMES, AND ARE DRUNK ALL THE TIME.

THEY LOOK AT WHITE WOMEN LIKE THEY WANT TO RAPE THEM. THEY DRAG SCHOOLGIRLS UNDER STAIRWELLS AND RAPE THEM. EVERYDAY IN NYC, A SCHOOLGIRL IS RAPED BY A MEXICAN, JUST READ THE NY POST.

YOU MUST BE REALLY DESPERATE TO BE WITH A MEXICAN. REALLY, REALLY DESPERATE.

WHO ELSE WOULD HAVE A DRIED UP OLD NAZI LIKE YOU? YOU MAKE ME ASHAMED TO HAVE GERMAN BLOOD IN MY VEINS. SIEG HEIL!
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Passions run high on this board

Not much reasoning though

Comment

You talking to me, boy? I thought you couldn't compete and gave it up.
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Oklahoma commutes Mexican man's death sentence

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/05/13/ex....ap/index.html

We need more scum like this in our country?
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

jo smo- im ashamed of you and your hateful comments.maybe even evil comments. i manage rental properties in a small town and my best secret i renting to hispanics because they are so responsible about taking care of property and paying rent on time. i wonder where you get your info.

Comment

Josephine Schmo should be ashamed of herself!! I think she has gone overboard this time. The way you are stereotyping people is absurd.

You sound like you live in your little box of hate and that you are about to blow up!!!

Comment

FYI I work full time and I am not German. I speak German and Spanish, but I am neither of those. If I ever desired to lower myself to your level, I could swear at you in either of those languages, but I'm afraid German is much too sophisticated to even grace you with it's swear words and Spanish far too beautiful for you to be worthy of being sworn at in it.
                            Have a nice day

Comment

I could give a rat's a s s what any of you moron's think of me.

I've appraised real estate, and I've seen how mexicans lower property value. Whole neighborhoods shot to h e l l. I'ts disgusting.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

LOOK josephine you biatchh
                                Paddy wants to nail your stinking puzyy because u need some dic in there to tame your lame ars. Looks like u the alien here since no one gives a fuk about u..includiing your mushroom husband, if thats what it is...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation