X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Learning
    replied
    As a USC your daughter is eligible for medicaid, thus being able to get medical treatment. You do not have to prove YOUR status, only hers.

Leave a comment:

• maud
    replied
    I come to the USA 4 years ago with my 6yr old USC daughter on a B2 visa (her father a USC died overseas and we were never married). I met and married a USC a year later and afew weeks in our marriage I realized it was a big mistake and i wanted out. Subseqently, he has refused to file for me. which i totally understand. The thing is, I want to live here for my daughter's sake. I really have nothing to go back home to as I gave it all up when i married this man. I am illegal with no rights unable to get any work (i do landscaping work ocassionally) or medical treatment for my daughter as everything requires me to prove my status. Please help, as I am at my wits end.

Leave a comment:

• maud
    started a topic What should i do?

What should i do?

I come to the USA 4 years ago with my 6yr old USC daughter on a B2 visa (her father a USC died overseas and we were never married). I met and married a USC a year later and afew weeks in our marriage I realized it was a big mistake and i wanted out. Subseqently, he has refused to file for me. which i totally understand. The thing is, I want to live here for my daughter's sake. I really have nothing to go back home to as I gave it all up when i married this man. I am illegal with no rights unable to get any work (i do landscaping work ocassionally) or medical treatment for my daughter as everything requires me to prove my status. Please help, as I am at my wits end.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney