X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davdah,

You Know Pain and Suffering!

Freedom To express, this Really Does Matter If solutions Are To Be Found! Everyone has the Right to voice, whether We Approve or not??? the solution will take all sides and all words into consideration!!!

This is The Way To Solutions That Benefit "EVERYBODY"!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

another desperate land-bound manatee that is looking for ways to evade our laws, who has fallen for some baloney-filled story from some illegal alien....I hope the Dirtbag does try to lie to our embassy officials.....and then gets permanently barred for misrepresentation.....come on trailer-dweller....let's see how clever you are.

Comment

and while trailer-dwelling illegal alien supporters are hoping for legislative miracles, I instead, implore my representatives to eliminate all waivers for dirtbag illegals, disallow all adjustment of status from tourist or EWI, and make every law-breaking illegal pay for their transgressions with the currency most dear to them...time.....

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
          Lets not forget how he got here on a small plane landing at a non-point of entry airport. An illegal act for any pilot. Unless of course the cargo would get them in even more trouble. The guy is part of a drug running cartel Run, while you still can.
          Thanks Davdah for bringing more light to situation. I wasn't aware OP is assisting drug cartel. Now, I would think that is a felony act to knowingly and intentionally assist a member of drug cartel to evade immigration law.
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

I really hate to deal with ignorant illegal immigrant animals like you. I guess we need to make it mandatory for anyone and everyone who wants to land in USA to speak, read and write fluently in English. Do you not see her post where the OP is asking where to marry i.e. here in USA or Brazil? You are such a filthy DA, moron and finally you have proved it by saying she is married to Mexican. Oh lord help these stupid filthy animals. Now, I really need to make that call to Brookfield Zoo and make sure they tie you to the cage
            You are the illegal immigrants!!! and the moron of this board!!! You need to write America all over your face just to prove your a USC just because you're white!!! UGGG A WHITE TRASH
            btw!!!

Comment

Originally posted by speed_025:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I really hate to deal with ignorant illegal immigrant animals like you. I guess we need to make it mandatory for anyone and everyone who wants to land in USA to speak, read and write fluently in English. Do you not see her post where the OP is asking where to marry i.e. here in USA or Brazil? You are such a filthy DA, moron and finally you have proved it by saying she is married to Mexican. Oh lord help these stupid filthy animals. Now, I really need to make that call to Brookfield Zoo and make sure they tie you to the cage
              You are the illegal immigrants!!! and the moron of this board!!! You need to write America all over your face just to prove your a USC just because you're white!!! UGGG A WHITE TRASH
              btw!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cannot handle exposing your mistake DA...he is into drug transportation. She is assisting him to evade immigration laws and put my America at risk. But you filthy people don't care because you will pack your bags and go back to your country.
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Cannot handle exposing your mistake DA...he is into drug transportation. She is assisting him to evade immigration laws and put my America at risk. But you filthy people don't care because you will pack your bags and go back to your country.
                your America??? how much did ya buy it?
                or you wish???

bye bye doe doe

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cannot handle exposing your mistake DA...he is into drug transportation. She is assisting him to evade immigration laws and put my America at risk. But you filthy people don't care because you will pack your bags and go back to your country.
                  your America??? how much did ya buy it?
                  or you wish???

bye bye doe doe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your sagginess is now really irritating. You need some transplant surgery.

Comment

Your sagginess is now really irritating. You need some transplant surgery.
                    DOE DOE!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Your sagginess is now really irritating. You need some transplant surgery.
                      DOE DOE!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Department of Education - DOE is really waiting for you to enhance your knowledge of your adopted country, the country that gave you food, shelter, and future. Now, kindly go back to work and start picking up that thrash. Yeah, also make sure to take shower because you SMELL.

Comment

Department of Education - DOE is really waiting for you to enhance your knowledge of your adopted country, the country that gave you food, shelter, and future. Now, kindly go back to work and start picking up that thrash. Yeah, also make sure to take shower because you SMELL.
                        another stupidy with no basis
                        doe doe!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Department of Education - DOE is really waiting for you to enhance your knowledge of your adopted country, the country that gave you food, shelter, and future. Now, kindly go back to work and start picking up that thrash. Yeah, also make sure to take shower because you SMELL.
                          another stupidy with no basis
                          doe doe!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

no proof doe doe? is that how you prove your statement a stupid graphic???
                            now wonder the government rejected you!!! looser!!!

Comment

no proof doe doe? is that how you prove your statement a stupid graphic???
                              now wonder the government rejected you!!! looser!!!
                              How did Govt reject me? For what? **** stupid, DA illegal immigrants.

Comment

How did Govt reject me? For what? **** stupid, DA illegal immigrants.
                                You just posted it actually a lot of it.
                                darn such a waste of time to talk to this doe doe! bye! you bore the **** outah of me!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation