Anyone married or in love with an illegal immigrant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now here we go, that dirt bag broke the law, did not follow the rules, and now wants to marry a USC and bunch of unpatriotic people here are giving advice on how to successfully over come that fraud. Ain't ILW great?
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Now here we go, that dirt bag broke the law, did not follow the rules, and now wants to marry a USC and bunch of unpatriotic people here are giving advice on how to successfully over come that fraud. Ain't ILW great?
      Whats wrong with your comprehension? The OP (Holly)here is the USC. If your brain can't function why don't you just swallow it and choke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by speed_025:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now here we go, that dirt bag broke the law, did not follow the rules, and now wants to marry a USC and bunch of unpatriotic people here are giving advice on how to successfully over come that fraud. Ain't ILW great?
        Whats wrong with your comprehension? The OP (Holly)here is the USC. If your brain can't function why don't you just swallow it and choke it!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do they let animals like you out of the zoo? I really need to speak to some one at Brookfield zoo now. You are such a dumb. Ooppss....forgot you are an immigrant who is still learning English. DA...where did I say OP was not USC or was immigrant? I said that dirt bag, did you get it? Nope, why? Because in order to understand and comprehend the intelligence and words spoken by a human, one has to be one. But oh wait a minute, how could you be? You are a FILTHY animal
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Kerri: You've got to be kidding, right? You use the word "honestly," but I doubt that you know the meaning of the word.

You're contemplating having your illegal alien boyfriend return to Brazil and pretend that he's never even been to America..then, you're planning to go on vacation to Brazil and...wonder of wonders..."meet him, marry him and file for him to come back that way."

How can you go to Brazil and "meet" a guy who you've been dating for a long time? See, here's the problem: your boyfriend has no respect for America or its rule of law; he also has zero respect for you. He's already lied to you by telling you that he came here on a tourist visa, and just decided on a whim to overstay. The truth is that he made the conscious decision to enter the country illegally after traveling for several thousand miles from Brazil. Now, he's convinced you...or perhaps you've convinced yourself...to disrespect your own country (and shred your own integrity) by perpetuating his lies and committing new ones.

Do you really believe that you can truly get away with such a plan? Do you really believe that the American Consulate is that stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now here we go, that dirt bag broke the law, did not follow the rules, and now wants to marry a USC and bunch of unpatriotic people here are giving advice on how to successfully over come that fraud. Ain't ILW great?
            Whats wrong with your comprehension? The OP (Holly)here is the USC. If your brain can't function why don't you just swallow it and choke it!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do they let animals like you out of the zoo? I really need to speak to some one at Brookfield zoo now. You are such a dumb. Ooppss....forgot you are an immigrant who is still learning English. DA...where did I say OP was not USC or was immigrant? I said that dirt bag, did you get it? Nope, why? Because in order to understand and comprehend the intelligence and words spoken by a human, one has to be one. But oh wait a minute, how could you be? You are a FILTHY animal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have some kind of mental health condition which causes you to behave the way that you do or it just in your nature?
            Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

said that dirt bag, did you get it? Nope, why? Because in order to understand and comprehend the intelligence and words spoken by a human, one has to be one. But oh wait a minute, how could you be? You are a FILTHY animal
              She's a USC in love and already married to a mexican! Where is the dirtbag who wants to marry a USC? Do you see him on this thread?

so whom you talkin too big idiot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Holly01:
                Hi, I'm new here and new to forums in general. I'm a U.S. citizen married (and in love) with a man from Mexico who entered EWI but goes under a different name here. He's never had anyone petition for him. I was wondering, would it be possible for him if he only came here for a few months to go home, then get a three year ban, and then come back. After the three year ban, what happens? I would live in Mexico with him for three years if I thought there was a decent shot at him getting papers.
                Also, now in 2008, what are the chances of getting a waiver accepted? Is there a percentage that go through? I'd spend my life savings if I had a shot.
                Lastly, I was wondering if there are any groups of people in my position who are lobbying or trying to change the law, or at least bring attention to it. I feel like everyone assumes that marriage equals a visa even though the law has changed and it isn't true.
                I just want to know what I can do. I feel very alone, and since the area I live in is intensifying (regarding the amount of border patrol) I feel very scared and panicky and keep having nightmares about my husband getting deported.
                Any help appreciated.
                Holly
                Hi holly01,

Welcome to ILW!
                If you scroll some threads in here.
                You'll find a topic about the waiver.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">said that dirt bag, did you get it? Nope, why? Because in order to understand and comprehend the intelligence and words spoken by a human, one has to be one. But oh wait a minute, how could you be? You are a FILTHY animal
                  She's a USC in love and already married to a mexican! Where is the dirtbag who wants to marry a USC? Do you see him on this thread?

so whom you talkin too big idiot!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't let him wind ya up Speed, he is really NOT worth it! A troll at the very least....
                  Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

Don't let him wind ya up Speed, he is really NOT worth it! A troll at the very least....
                    lol JD, you're are so right my friend.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Don't let him wind ya up Speed, he is really NOT worth it! A troll at the very least....
                      lol JD, you're are so right my friend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah and trolls usually get bored eventually BUT this one is persistent to say the least.. Ah well such is life.....
                      Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

Comment

as Neutral as i Am! I Understand what is Behind The negative! . please Dont Neglect Open Minded Thinking. There Are Many That Have seen, Experienced Just How Bad!!!! . If You havnt Been There? Dont Put it Down Until You Have Seen The Unseen!!! thanks.

Hint? There Are no trolls On ILW!!! . There are people, Different experiences, different lifestyles, Different cultures! no Trolls, I Sware! I Know Trolls. I Watch, Listen, Observe! None on ILW Yet? Just people With Different Thinking and ideas!!! If I see a troll? I promise I Will Take action!!!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Hi,
                          Thank you Speed. The other posts were very unhelpful.
                          Holly

Comment

Holly,

Dont Make your Conclusions so quickly. even The negative has Value! . keep an open Mind dear.
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">said that dirt bag, did you get it? Nope, why? Because in order to understand and comprehend the intelligence and words spoken by a human, one has to be one. But oh wait a minute, how could you be? You are a FILTHY animal

so whom you talkin too big idiot!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by Kerri:
                              My name is Kerri and I have been on here before. I am looking for women /men that have been married or want marry an illegal immigrant. I have heard mixed thoughts. If we marry here than we he has a 10 year bar, has to go home and we have to file for a waiver which can take up to 3 yrs.
                              I am thinking my best bet is to go back to Brazil with him, marry him there and come back.
                              I am looking for people that have been through this or are in the process of filing this waiver to avoid the 10 yr bar. Also if you had to do it over again would you go to their country and come back that way, or anyone out there who did go to the foreign country got married there and brought them back that way and how long that took.
                              Please email me with your story and how it is working out. I am trying to find the best way to assure my fiancé and I live here in the US and to be separated as little as possible.
                              Thanks-
                              Kerriluvtravel@yahoo.com

I really hate to deal with ignorant illegal immigrant animals like you. I guess we need to make it mandatory for anyone and everyone who wants to land in USA to speak, read and write fluently in English. Do you not see her post where the OP is asking where to marry i.e. here in USA or Brazil? You are such a filthy DA, moron and finally you have proved it by saying she is married to Mexican. Oh lord help these stupid filthy animals. Now, I really need to make that call to Brookfield Zoo and make sure they tie you to the cage

Comment

just Because you dont agree With Another, does not Equall troll!!! I Watch Carefully For out of place here!!! no Trolls yet? Only Real people Expressing Own Ideas And experiences! To Those In Love, Time Is the Learning Curve!

Dont ever Forget How smart You truly Are For the sacrifice!!! . do Not Ignore The warning Signs!!!! Or The confusion! Make Sure you did your homework!!! Above All, protect self!!!!! And Self future! things change!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation