X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I

]
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

]
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

She is such an inspiration to America and coming generations.

Go Sarah Go Sarah Go Sarah
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
        She is such an inspiration to America and coming generations. Go Sarah Go Sarah Go Sarah </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She certainly inspires me to come

Comment

Is All About COMING!!!!! .

AMERICANS ARE THE GREATEST!!!!! FAITH!!!!! .
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Listen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She can read a teleprompt, shame she can't do interviews
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I just hope you'll have enough friends for her to even make a dent after what she's done in those interviews. I hear conservatives getting loud calling for her to step down.

I immagine the moderator next week:
              "Gov. Palin, can you please answer the question - not just repeat the question?!
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Republican is the reason America is still a great country.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                  Listen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She can read a teleprompt, shame she can't do interviews </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell something similar to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSV...eature=related
                  If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                    I just hope you'll have enough friends for her to even make a dent after what she's done in those interviews. I hear conservatives getting loud calling for her to step down.

"Gov. Palin, can you please answer the question - not just repeat the question?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with this. Palin should step down. She is not doing McCain any favors and is actually helping him lose this election.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

"Gov. Palin, can you please answer the question - not just repeat the question?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you only imagine... If she stepped down at this point citing family problems, and Ron Paul would come on board as mccain's VP.

Would do you think would happen.

In regards to next debate between Palin and Biden... I cannot wait. This may not turn out the way everybody thinks. Biden is a nasty condensceding put whole foot in the mouth type person. His whole persona could make sarah look good even though she did bad.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can you only imagine... If she stepped down at this point citing family problems, and Ron Paul would come on board as mccain's VP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would only reveal the true state of affairs in the GOP, desperation. lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

Can you only imagine... If she stepped down at this point citing family problems, and Ron Paul would come on board as mccain's VP.

Would do you think would happen.

In regards to next debate between Palin and Biden... I cannot wait. This may not turn out the way everybody thinks. Biden is a nasty condensceding put whole foot in the mouth type person. His whole persona could make sarah look good even though she did bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think if that were to happen, 4Now, the tides would change. Considering McCain's age, there's a good chance Palin could take over the Presidency and this is scaring the hell out of people.

As far as the VP debate, Palin should call off sick.

Comment

proud

dont count Biden out for screwing up bigtime.

Little lady is going to be studying all week long . Biden is going to try to go into this as Joe Cool as ice. Biden does not handle questions well and speaks without thought. This is going to be gooooooooooood.

BTW Mccain did way better than anyone suspected in the first round. Obama needs to work on his diction and stuttering with a speech coach. It was distracting and you had to concentrate on what he was trying to say.

Mccain, while not saying that much came out speaking smooth and slow.

IT will be interesting to see the next round. Obama's camp strategy should be to push mccain's buttons to make him blow. Most people have not seen that side of mccain.

Also, obama's irritation with mccain was too much .. He needs to calm down and hide his irritations.

I thought it looked close to a draw for the first round.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I thought it looked close to a draw for the first round. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I didn't think it was a landslide on either side. I don't know where they get all the statistics regarding who won, who lost. No one asked for my opinion - lol!!!! Although, the phone has been ringing off the hook today from both political parties. I might have to get a private number before they drive me completely insane - lmao!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation