Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet with a reporter today and told them about this site and thread

She is writing a full page article and will be posted on www.expatsovice.org for those who are in favor of fair immigration reform

Who knows they may even join !

Comment

Kumar555: With all due respect, I challenge you to find any time that I have requested immigration-related assistance on this site (or any other).

You win policy arguments with facts, not fiction...you ought to try it sometime. Until then, you're nothing but a liar.

Ooooh, and by the way, I have NEVER been "bagging for help," either here or anywhere else. What does "bagging for help" mean anyway? It seems to me that your time would be better spent learning how to communicate in English.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
        You win policy arguments with facts, not fiction...you ought to try it sometime. Until then, you're nothing but a liar. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Since when have you and someone12 used logic to win anything here in this board?
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Yeah, it's okay to break laws as long as you can cry about it later, and how much you wish to have a good life.

I'm off to steal a tv. You know, i suffer so much with this non-working one. My pain, my pain. I'm just seeking a better life.

n

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moondin:
            Yeah, it's okay to break laws as long as you can cry about it later, and how much you wish to have a good life.

I'm off to steal a tv. You know, i suffer so much with this non-working one. My pain, my pain. I'm just seeking a better life.

n </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            In my line of work, you are either a tax cheat or a tax protestor. So which one are you?

Two can play this game and I can get you where it really harts. But you will probably go on some mantra that the tax code is unfair (whining) and that the tax code should be repealed (more whining). And then you will go to your representative (even more whining) and complain how unfair the tax agencies are because you did not fulfill the legal obligations of filing and paying your tax on time (and even more whining).
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation