Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagan's to prime up Obama's, that's the intent. Yes or no?

Comment

• And now for something completely different
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
        Reagan's to prime up Obama's, that's the intent. Yes or no?

No. There is no comparison what so ever. Reagan didn't exploit a vulnerable moment to get elected. Check out the feeds on the disappearance of the long form with an ounce of open mindedness. Tell me then there is no cause for suspicion.

Comment

• Yeah, hilarious. Ok now, where were we? I like your talk of an uprising, the cover-up, the leftist media, the disunity spurred by the absence of publicly viewable long form, souvenir, scrapbook, remembrance, birth certificate.

Comment

• Mere suspicion but not proven beyond reasonable doubt can't ignite an uprising, that's for sure.

Comment

• Don't examine anything then. Your pic is fitting in that you prefer to leave the blinders on. Better hope the trade off is worth it, what ever that is. Conspiracies and cover ups never happen. Those are things of TV and never in the real world. Ok, sure, I believe in the purity of genuine intent in the speeches we hear.

Comment

• He's a direct descendant of an immigrant. He's non-white. He's non-GOP. In fairness, I can understand the torturous 'uprising' within your whole being. You poor g.ay, I mean, poor guy.

Comment

• Ok, next. I wonder what that other GOP g.ay mannequin FedNut has got to say.

Comment

• Where was it mentioned any other attribute beyond questionable status? Those are your words, not mine. More and more common I might add. Rather, iperson-eque it seems with the increasing level of venom dished out in reply to a simple question. I wonder what ever happened to her

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                      Where was it mentioned any other attribute beyond questionable status? Those are your words, not mine. More and more common I might add. Rather, iperson-eque it seems with the increasing level of venom dished out in reply to a simple question. I wonder what ever happened to her
                      Then it's you who's becoming more and more iperson-esque, not me. I don't need to borrow anybody else's style. Perhaps, you do.

Comment

• Reagan didn't exploit a vulnerable moment to get elected.
                        The 2008 crash? As I recall, McCain was going off the deep end and suspending his election campaign, Bush was in denial initially saying nothing was wrong and not to worry. Obama was the last to mention about what he would do saying a President should be able to handle more than one thing at once.

Hardly exploiting a vulnerable moment.
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Your memory is short brit. Obama began promising everything under the sun the worse things got. McCain told the truth, we're in deep sht. No one wanted to hear that.

The economy did go off the deep end. You have no idea how close we came to a complete collapse. Obama was aware of how dire the circumstances were and yet, instead of doing something to help out he went on a campaign binge exploiting the suffering for political gain. Mr. senator (in absence) couldn't have cared less.

Oh RN, I'm not the one hurling insults with every other sentence. That's a Dem tactic and reminiscent of one who, like yourselves, followed the will of the messiah unquestioned.
                          The problem you guys have is I refuse to bow at the alter. When a party to a disagreement resorts to insults, they've lost. hasta la pasta.

Comment

• Wow, RNut, you are so clever. Did you learn that in kindergarden?

Comment

• This is not over...

Comment

• Actually it is No Brain unless you, davdah and fedNUT get together and prove it wrong. Good luck to that!
                                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation