Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BritNut still won't answer the question as to why Obama refuses to release his birth certificate.

Typical leftist. Can't or won't answer a straight question.

Just release the birth certificate and the birthers can be proven wrong. But for some reason Obama won't.

What is he hiding?

Comment

How can they answer a straight question when they aren't. It stands to reason one begets the other.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Hello fellow ILWers! Haha! we're still at it, eh?

Why does Obama refuse to release his long form BC? I won't if I were him either. Why? Because what he posted online that's state-certified is the one with legal bearing, not the one that the birthers want to see - they want to see the long form that has no other use except perhaps as a souvenir. For the sake of argument, let's say he did or he would, will doing so silence the birthers? That's the remotest case. It will just serve as a fodder on blogosphere of more and more hilarious theories.

As to the question which of the two major political parties is a party of g.ays, let the actual incidents on the ground speak for themselves. And I want to quote just a small portion of the article that's linked below:

"• Democrats tend to have more problems with harassment, staffers and underage girls; Republicans tend to have more problems with prostitutes, hypocrisy and underage boys."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/b...s-more-***-scandals/

Comment

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
          Hello fellow ILWers! Haha! we're still at it, eh?

Why does Obama refuse to release his long form BC? I won't if I were him either. Why? Because what he posted online that's state-certified is the one with legal bearing, not the one that the birthers want to see - they want to see the long form that has no other use except perhaps as a souvenir. For the sake of argument, let's say he did or he would, will doing so silence the birthers? That's the remotest case. It will just serve as a fodder on blogosphere of more and more hilarious theories.

As to the question which of the two major political parties is a party of g.ays, let the actual incidents on the ground speak for themselves. And I want to quote just a small portion of the article that's linked below:

"• Democrats tend to have more problems with harassment, staffers and underage girls; Republicans tend to have more problems with prostitutes, hypocrisy and underage boys."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/b...s-more-***-scandals/
          Welcome back, RN!

Comment

That does not explain Barney Frank.

Comment

And Dead Ted Kennedy was a w.horemongering Commie.

Comment

Hi, it's nice to post again, Proud!

Ok, Fed, Obama has his birth records archived in Hawaii. And the courts believed and accepted that. In this highly globalized era and hi-tech communication facilities at your disposal, why can't you birthers show any document, any form, any piece of paper, any proof, to the contrary, indeed, that he's born somewhere else? Show it. Don't hide it.

Comment

We're talking about the party of ***s.

Comment

Welcome back BN. I feel like I've been going round in circles trying (in vain) to explain to the Birthers why Obama has no need to release the long form BC. As you say, even if HI changed their law and he were able to release it, I doubt it would stop the fringe conspiracy theories. More like, it would fuel another round of accusations. He's dammed if he doesn't and dammed he if does when it comes to the Birthers.

What he has released is perfectly acceptable as legal proof of his natural-born US Citizenship as per the 14th Amendment. Period. End of story.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Hi, Brit!

Obama has evidence to prove his claim where he was born. The birthers only have their words (translation: g.ayish words) to support theirs.

Comment

Words and wild theories.
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

What courts? The courts have only ruled that they will not inquire about the issue.

There has been no court ruling that Obama is a citizen. And no court has reviewed his birth certificate.

Why won't he release it? That is the question that you and BritNut won't address.

Comment

Last time I checked, there's no court ruling that Obama is not a natural born USC either. If you have it don't hide it.

Why you want the "souvenir" version of his birth certificate that has no legal meaning, that's the question.

If you have any proof that he's born somewhere else, show it, why do you hide it, g.ay rumormonger?

Comment

Yes??? Ms. Fed?

Comment

Hey, Fed, talk to me please. Let's resolve this "issue" once and for all today. It's another boring day here at work, hahaha! I won't call you g.ay again, if that's what's making you indignant, I promise. Truth hurts in most cases, I know. Just talk to me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation