Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxx:
    Brit, you would make a good cult member. Glad to see you admit that the original birth certificate has not been released. Why? Why? Why? It would so shut up those annoying "birthers" right? When somebody is trying to stop you from investigating and looking into something there usually is something they are trying to hide. Why did Bill Clinton have his medical records sealed? Could it have something to do with something Roger Clinton said on a police video taken during his cocaine bust? (which I have seen) "I'm going to need a lot of this stuff because my brother has a nose like a vacuum cleaner". Governments and politicians LIE and they coverup and cut deals to remain silent. Both sides are guilty as he.ll doing it.
    Actually, people lie and since you are lying now, what is your point?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Facts don't lie. That's conclusive. The same have been withheld. When they are, I usually presume guilt.

Insurance isn't conclusive. It's often full of escape clauses and in the end, the provider files BK if unable to pay out the claims if they're significant enough. Taxes, kinda. That depends on how good of an accountant you hire and their ability to make money vanish. Even death isn't an absolute. We're cheating it once we pass the age of 30.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson:
        Actually, people lie and since you are lying now, what is your point?[/QUOTE]

I do not lie. You can work all the rest of your life in a woman's shelter and it will not make up for all the terrible things you did at the I.R.S. I wonder how many lives you have destroyed. How many people you have driven to suicide. No wonder with people like you that the I.R.S. is the most hated department in the Federal government. I can understand why it is so easy for you to heap mental abuse on the good and hurting men and women here. How you seem to enjoy it. How you can blind your eyes to their arguments, always. Is that how you operated at the I.R.S.? Of course "just following orders". You're no Jennifer Long that is for sure. What a shameful man you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx:
          I do not lie. You can work all the rest of your life in a woman's shelter and it will not make up for all the terrible things you did at the I.R.S. I wonder how many lives you have destroyed. How many people you have driven to suicide. No wonder with people like you that the I.R.S. is the most hated department in the Federal government. I can understand why it is so easy for you to heap mental abuse on the good and hurting men and women here. How you seem to enjoy it. How you can blind your eyes to their arguments, always. Is that how you operated at the I.R.S.? Of course "just following orders". You're no Jennifer Long that is for sure. What a shameful man you are.
          If you are saying you do not lie, then you are lying now. However, as for my previous job, I did not destroy anyone's lies. The persons that chose to disobey the law willfully and intentionally chose to destroy their lives and/or families, like Madoff for instance. That was their choice and no one elses.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Ah, Britnut finally admits it is not a birth certificate but an abstract. So, again, why not release the birth certificate?

Comment

What goes around, comes around. Ain't that right Hudson. One way or the other justice finds a way of delivering it's promise.

Comment

I wasn't gonna post this but since the Birther's in here apparently can't read and comprehend statements here's CNN's Anderson Cooper trying to make sense of Rep. Bob Wagner's proposed "Birther" Law in MT.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Well, obviously Anderson isn't qualified to understand what it is he is reading. A left wing news caster. What do you expect.

Comment

Good luck if you understand what Bob Wagner was going on about. "Natural Law", "Law of Nations" and "Vattel theory"? What has this to do with the Constitution? Sounds like he's been reading WND.com a bit too much lately. Of course, they conveniently forget the 14th Amendment which is part of the Constitution.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Hm, if what Fed is saying is true, there could be something that Obama is trying to hide. After all, one's birth certificate seems like a pretty benign document to release... perhaps there is something on there that he wishes to essentially "plead the fifth" about.
                      Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                        What goes around, comes around. Ain't that right Hudson. One way or the other justice finds a way of delivering it's promise.
                        And what promise is that Davdah?

Comment

What is right.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                            What is right.
                            No. What is on second. Right is nobody.

Comment

These days, right is second to confusion doled out by authority or which money buys. They're on first and third.

If you don't get it Brit, look up 'Natural Born Citizen' as it relates to the constitution. Specifically, why it was made part of it.

Comment

I have looked it up davdah and Bob Wagner's argument for MT to use Vattel's Law of Nations definition of what a Natural-Born USC is obsolete given that it occurred long before the passage of the 14th Amendment.

Wikipedia.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation