Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I mean, you're red-faced as betrayed by your wrath-filled words, while I type while giggling. That's left's humor and right's hatred for you.

Comment

• Wrath filled? Shoot, All I'm doing is summarizing what you lefties do and letting you know how it comes across.

If now you see the hostilities, that's a start.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by iperson:
        I never said any of those things - quote please - you assumed that's what I did. I just can't explain this rampant phenomenon about my person on this forum - conspiracy theories fly all over. So sorry I don't have any control over what one thinks or says, and I don't feel any compulsion to explain myself away.
        Aha! you've got a built-in alibi there when one could get back way back when just to find your old posts zapped clean.

Comment

• This is where a witness steps in to solidify a claim. It's true. Ip stated she worked for hillory then Obama within the confines of their campaign headquaters. Further, she tried to shtoop one of the other workers at a post victory party.

Now, the moment we've all been waiting for... Cat Fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
            Wrath filled? Shoot, All I'm doing is summarizing what you lefties do and letting you know how it comes across.

If now you see the hostilities, that's a start.
            Ok, ok, oh yeah, summarizing it all with your "cursory opinion" and russian roulette presentation of facts. That's the best you can do, so I would set you free on that one.

But let's get back to the three main questions that plead to be answered please.

Comment

• My dog wants to see a Cat Fight instead.

Comment

• Catfight? Wrong again. I play cat and she plays mouse is more like it.

Comment

• Same difference, two little furry creatures having it out.

I'd like to stick around but I got the wife down at the stream doing laundry and it's getting dark so I need to go get her.

Comment

• Please go, and may the 3 questions always be with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by iperson:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                      Catfight? Wrong again. I play cat and she plays mouse is more like it.
                      Um.. I play Alice and you play rabbit, is more like it. Which I caught btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bland humor doesn't work to debunk the fact that you're a dem and a USC impostor.

Comment

• A counter charge only counts when it's founded on solid evidence, not on a wild guess. Otherwise, it's void and hence tossed aside as hearsay - a defeatist offense for lack of a viable defense. Just look at it, my accusation has been buttressed by davdah. For all its worth, that came from somebody who doesn't like me in any way at all or one who despises me in every way possible. And he would gain nothing if he lied. Can you beat that?

Comment

• I'm not holding my breath here and now. Because for all I know, you can't beat that.

Likewise, I'm bracing myself because, who knows, probably your next post would be to accuse me of having another log in ID going by the name of Houston.

And you would have frenchybee and GhostofMichael as your witnesses.

NB.: For those who don't know, the last two login names are both iperson's other IDs.

Comment

• I'm back. With all that laundry she had to carry back up the hill it took her a while. Being the gentleman I am. I held the light while she walked with the basket on her head.

Anyhow, I don't hate you RN. It's fun to spar but don't take the jabs as serious or truly malicious. You guys need to lighten up.

Ipers, you know nothing of my buttress or pinnacle.

Comment

• What then?

You stated people like me are the cause of all disasters. What facts are there to support that beyond ignorance, wild eyed speculation, and wishful thinking.

You know, as I stated earlier there is a tendency for media to fan the flames of despair.

Examining the disaster there are elements not getting any attention. For one. Look at the difference between how they respond when inside the disaster zone itself as compared to how many react here. Do they take advantage of the situation and begin looting unguarded stores or respect the property of others, even if strewn within easy grasp? Fact is, they leave what's not theirs alone. In the current culture here people don't give a second thought to taking what they didn't earn. Entitlements and their supporters speak volumes

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                                Examining the disaster there are elements not getting any attention. For one. Look at the difference between how they respond when inside the disaster zone itself as compared to how many react here. Do they take advantage of the situation and begin looting unguarded stores or respect the property of others, even if strewn within easy grasp? Fact is, they leave what's not theirs alone. In the current culture here people don't give a second thought to taking what they didn't earn. Entitlements and their supporters speak volumes
                                You are comparing apples and oranges Davdah. Attemping to compare disasters here and how people react to them here with the current situation in Japan is really stretching it Davdah. Second, the disaster is causing major problems, There are reports of shortages of food, blankets, clothing, shelter, etc. This has nothing to do how people react or not react to a disaster. Finally, one of the problems with American media is that they do not report on international affairs as much as other world media do. When American media do report on international events, it is generally on disasters or other major episodes. This gives a false impression that results in American media misrepresenting what is actually happening in Japan as well as misguided ctiticism of Japanese companies and the government.

This is not about what the Japanese people do in an actual disaster or what Americans do.
                                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation