Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RN, I find it apparent neither side is willing to budge. However, it would have done your side much favor to have abstained from the pointless name calling and ridicule indicating weakness of argument. The prime example of which stands before us in this post as to it's resultant credibility when insults and arrogance are taken to an extreme. With that, I suggest a mutual release.

ipers, you're freakin nuts.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• At least I can incorporate humor into irrefutable evidence in my arguments. Whereas, the best you and ip could come with are insults and hogwash spins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
        At least I can incorporate humor into irrefutable evidence in my arguments. Whereas, the best you and ip could come with are insults and hogwash spins.
        IP is on your side, not mine, and only a slightly amplified version of that same brand of humor you call your own. If name calling and unreasonable defiance is humor, I must of missed that lecture.

Iperson, look up what a mutual release is before you sound off and illustrate how brain dead the left is. Note, it won't be located anywhere near Saint Andreas. The conservative movement caused the earthquake and tsunami? Wait a sec! That means God is right winger!

Comment

• Read my lips, ip is a liberal impostor. You've been her staunchest enabler and defender a little while back. It all boils down to specific partisan alliance, no other way to look at it.

Comment

• Synopsis: you're not a registered voter, you can't vote, how could you claim some party affiliation?

Comment

Read my lips, ip is a liberal impostor. You've been her staunchest enabler and defender a little while back. It all boils down to specific partisan alliance, no other way to look at it.

Kind of hard to read anything with all that hot air I see. Ip exemplifies the left to a tee. Your team mate albeit the extreme, super sized, or how ever you wish to describe overdone.

They're arrogant and condescending. They believe they know what's best for everyone and that the average person is too stupid for their own good. Kind of like calling 80,000,000 people cross eyed and fringe amongst other things.

They also believe they know it all. Hence, their inability to grasp simple facts when it counters what's been boiled into those skulls of mush.

And of course the most notable attribute of all. When all else fails, call em names and make it a personal attack.

Did I forget anything? Oh yes, no sense of humor to speak of. I've never seen or hear a good lefty comedian. They end up crooning about how much they hate the right. That ain't how you get laughter. Puking maybe.

Comment

• Try Bill Maher v. Rush Limbaugh, who's constantly grinding teeth?

I repeat, still, these questions are hanging: why do you need the long form, souvenir BC version; prove the millions spent to "hide" it; and show one case among the 70-something that prospered.

Comment

• Bill? Compared to Rush? Honestly, I don't listen to either but I know Rush's audience is by far and away a much greater cross section in scope and size than Bill's. What does that say? Go ahead. Do the expected. Call them names, ridicule them, or some such thing to demean them.

Comment

• Did I forget anything? Oh yes, no sense of humor to speak of. I've never seen or hear a good lefty comedian. They end up crooning about how much they hate the right. That ain't how you get laughter. Puking maybe.
                    Oh, I cited the Maher v. Limbaugh match up in response to the above-quoted statement of yours.

Let me go on further:

Alan Colmes v. Sean Hannity, whose eyebrows are constantly crossed?

Chris Matthews v. Pat Buchanan, who constantly smiles and who always frowns?

Who are more constantly furious and hate-filled, the left or the right?

Comment

• For my money, it's the left full of arrogance and ridicule. The audience numbers bear that out. No one watches or listens to hate for long before tuning it out. So, that being the case, it explains the explosive numbers the right broadcasting hosts have over the left.

That aside, do you really listen to any of them? I mean, is there anything beyond entertainment value dished out with a spin of left or right to provide direction? I never seen it which is why I generally don't bother.

Comment

• Who bangs the keys now when typing, you or me?

Comment

• You call the left's humor arrogance and ridicule? Then, I call the right's humor fury.

Comment

Who bangs the keys now when typing, you or me?

Was that humor? LOL...

Comment

• When either side talks of the other there is a distinct difference in delivery. The left does it with utter contempt and disgust, genuine hate. Right wing broadcasters do it such a way as to make fun of the left. Big difference. If the left had their hearts desire, they'd probably execute anyone that disagreed with them. That's the difference.

Comment

• Oh, I base it on your claim that you worked for Hillary's initially then for Obama's campaigns, in an insider capacity as you made it appear. You must be a registered dem to be in that capacity. Tsk, tsk, that's false citizenship claim, a ground for permanent inadmissibility.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation