Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80M citizens as loonies? Hah! please tell it to Boehner or to Graham or even to Huckabee.

Another topic, another day. Another spin. What else to expect?

The tragedy in Japan is yet another product of left wing spin? Unbelievable!

But anyway, let's brace ourselves because we in California aren't in a better off position. God forbid.

Comment

• Now who's spinning what? I said the media is over blowing the nuclear element. To read some of the hype you'd think mushroom clouds were an inevitable outcome. Not so. That's all I'm saying.

I saw the tragedy nearly as it happened. The tsunami was nearly unbelievable to watch. There were a few segments where the cars were racing down the road to avoid the wave but became engulfed. That's the sort of thing that brings an instantaneous perspective.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• You had this as a paragraph starter about the Japanese tragedy:

"Japan is in a tough spot but much of it is overblown by the media. Mostly left leaning tree hugger types, figures."

That made it unbelievable, it's one of the worst in human history, so no part of it, any part of it for that matter, should be dragged in any way to your political spin and left-o-phobia!

Comment

• Just calling attention to some of the exploitative spin I've seen. Most of it being anti-nuke and all that goes with it.

Comment

• Not so much anti-nuke but more like why build nuclear power plants on a major, very active fault line?? The logic is not sound IMO. Maybe it was a Birther idea? LOL
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
              80,000,000 citizens are still fringe eh? Well, the left does have some rather strange ideas on what adds up to what. After all, look at what they did to the economy. Another topic, another day.

Japan is in a tough spot but much of it is overblown by the media. Mostly left leaning tree hugger types, figures. There is for the most part containment and even if there is full blown meltdown it won't result in any massive explosions or three legged children. Be as it may, we should expect a quick recovery and return to normalcy quick enough. Japan's always been good about disaster recovery and preparedness.
              Davdah,
              I hate to break this too you, but the situation is dire in ways you cannot understand nor imagine. I have friends who live in or near Fukushima Prefecture, where the nuclear reactor plant is located. The 50 or so employees are **** what they can, putting their lives at risk, and voluntarily I might add. Most of the people are very concerned about the situation where food, water, and electricity are in much needed demand. The Japanese people are a reslient people and are willing to take the sacrifice needed, but even that may not be enough.

That being said, the media is not helping the situation, but the media is not making this worse than it appears. The media are making comments like "Why is the IAEA or the Goveennment stepping in" comments. To me, that just shows media stupidity, not exaggeration.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• Hudson, why assume no one could possibly comprehend something except yourself? That's a rather condescending attitude. What if someone in my family were a tenured nuclear engineer and were apprised of the goings on over there? Perhaps then I might have a clue?

The media sensationalize stories for their own benefit. In a situation like this it would be morally upright to set aside those tendencies but again, it's too much to ask of them.

The media isn't the only sector cashing in on the mayhem. I got a call from an internet provider yesterday pitching their disaster recovery plan. Sick sons a bi.tches. Prepare to be inundated with commercials implying a consequence of destruction unless you buy their krap.

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                  Hudson, why assume no one could possibly comprehend something except yourself? That's a rather condescending attitude. What if someone in my family were a tenured nuclear engineer and were apprised of the goings on over there? Perhaps then I might have a clue?

The media sensationalize stories for their own benefit. In a situation like this it would be morally upright to set aside those tendencies but again, it's too much to ask of them.

The media isn't the only sector cashing in on the mayhem. I got a call from an internet provider yesterday pitching their disaster recovery plan. Sick sons a bi.tches. Prepare to be inundated with commercials implying a consequence of destruction unless you buy their krap.
                  Davdah,
                  It would have been easier for you to say, "I just do not care for anyone but myself" than the gibberish you just posted.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• You two don't get it, do you. The point is this. The media could do a great service by telling the truth, what ever it is, versus using the calamity to boost their ratings. That was the only point being made.

Now you guys are using this to further your own vendetta. Put down your ax to grind for one moment. Truly pathetic and inhumane at minimum, the both of you.

Comment

• I don't care about the Koch brothers and their political issues, what ever they may be. That's not on the table and part of the discussion.

Your trepidations mirror those of the sensationalist media that you put all your faith in.

No Nuclear power in San Diego eh? How about this . San Onofre is within 30 minutes of where I sit at this moment.

San Andreas? Oh, the so-called big gigunda fault that will cause california to fall in the ocean. You should stop relying on hollywood movies for your geological facts. It's one of hundreds of faults active and semi-active within the state.

The media has no clue how big the disaster is but you do. Somehow, sitting where ever it is you are, through clairvoyant remote viewing you're able to peer within the reactor walls measuring heat and radiation levels to reach your conclusions. Truly remarkable.

Comment

• Joke's on you. You believe there is only one fault in CA? By the way, it's San Andreas, not Saint Andreas.

For a taste of truth, check this out. There are quite a few fault lines throughout the state.

To make it easier, here is an alphabetical listing of the known faults. Hm, interesting. I don't see a saint anyone fault on the list.

Oh, one other item. Plate tectonics is more associated with Geology than Geography. Unless of course you take into account Palaeogeography.

Comment

• Official: Spent fuel rods exposed, heightening concerns

Spent fuel rods in Unit 4 of Japan's stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant have been exposed, resulting in the emission of "extremely high" levels of radiation, the head of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said Wednesday.

"What we believe at this time is that there has been a hydrogen explosion in this unit due to an uncovering of the fuel in the fuel pool," Gregory Jaczko told a House energy and commerce subcommittee hearing. "We believe that secondary containment has been destroyed and there is no water in the spent fuel pool, and we believe that radiation levels are extremely high, which could possibly impact the ability to take corrective measures."

CNN.com

Doesn't sound like a minor event davdah. Looks like we may have another Chernobyl in the making sadly.
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• I didn't say it was minor but the hope was they'd get it under control quick enough before it got too severe. This ain't good. Provided the base of the core isn't ruptured from the quake there is still some hope it won't get too much worse.

Comment

• With due respect, please leave this hallowed thread for the exclusive topic of Obama's BC quest. If you want to argue about the nuclear crisis in Japan, you're cordially requested to start a new thread for that purpose. Because as of this writing, there are still hanging questions that particularly the OP didn't address, namely: why the birthers want to see the long form, souvenir, scrapbook version BC despite the legally binding, HI State-certified/authenticated abstract having been made public already; proof that Obama spent millions of dollars to hide it; and evidence that even one cross-eyed solitary birthers' court challenge has prospered.

Comment

• That's the reason why the dems throw you up, ip. You claim to be one, and yet you demonstrate your thought process to be more and more GOP-like.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation