Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those sites listed are from supporters. The product of left wing fringe extremists who view this country with contempt.

The little slogan at the top of the page on the first states 'Fishing for gold coins in a bucket of mud'. Oddly enough, that's more true than not. Many gold coins are recovered from sunken ships and part of the process is dredging through mud to locate them. So, the intended spin reveals some truth attempted to be hidden by the author. And so goes the rest of the article.

Attorney fees of about 500.00? Really? That might float with those lacking knowledge to the usual costs of mounting even a minimal defense to a frivolous claim as is alleged here.

Between consultation, research, filing fees, conference, etc. the bill should be much higher. Unless of course there [is] pro bono work which the author vigorously denies. With this source, the truth becomes increasingly self evident the more they bury it.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• Yes, sir, 500.00, $520.00 to be exact, and later recovered. Why, how much more do you want a lawyer to charge by writing a recycled motion to dismiss who's either working for free or on government's payroll?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1844...-Case-w-Costs-Posted

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
        Those sites listed are from supporters. The product of left wing fringe extremists who view this country with contempt.

Yet another spin coming from a fringe right wing nutter who's only good at criticizing our evidence as a refuge for the inability to show his own.

Comment

• It all redounds to a single statement: arrogance amid defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Yes, sir, 500.00, $520.00 to be exact, and later recovered. Why, how much more do you want a lawyer to charge by writing a recycled motion to dismiss who's either working for free or on government's payroll?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1844...-Case-w-Costs-Posted

Point being, fees were either not disclosed or waived entirely in light of hoped for future benefit. Any civil attorney worth their weight has a minimum retainer of $5000.00 on up for any case.

But then again. If an individual with 7 to 8 figures at their disposal and permits a near relative to live in squalor, well, that speaks volumes too.

Comment

• See? Don't blame me for getting tired of your perpetual spin. Got anything more substantial beyond conjecture, hearsay, presumption and a string of (baseless, humorous) conspiracy theories after another?

Cordially paging FedNutter. Hey, I'm having attacks of boredom here now. With davdah around, it's from getting bored to getting depressed.

Comment

• What, I'm not exciting anymore? Haaa!. It's that my arguments are irrefutable.

Comment

• I logged off and logged back in after a long time to give you ample chance to prove me wrong that your arguments get this topic nowhere, just to see once again like before my worst fears. That you indeed have all what it takes at being a fringe, disappointing, boring, and depressing birther lunatic - and you don't know it.

One more time. Where's the missing link to support your fringe claim that Obama spent millions against birthers' legal challenges? Warning: Another spin won't be tolerated and it would be dealt with accordingly. Tee-he-he!

Comment

• My arguments only offered cursory opinion on the financial implications to this case. However, in light of this claim of a mere 500 or so spent to defend, it raises further suspicions that perhaps should be looked into. I'll pass on this issue to those who've examined it's content.

The clearly convincing evidence can not be overshadowed with insults or name calling. Testimony from family members and admitted missing documents solidly refute the defense position. It's not spin. It's truth. The only thing spinning are the lies like water swirling down the drain.

Comment

• Davdah's spin...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• What you should be concerned about is the water vapor heading our way filled with nuclear contamination. If it gets here, you'll end up with 14 fingers or worse, a second left leaning mouth to utter more nonsense.

Comment

My arguments only offered cursory opinion on the financial implications to this case. However, in light of this claim of a mere 500 or so spent to defend, it raises further suspicions that perhaps should be looked into. I'll pass on this issue to those who've examined it's content.

The clearly convincing evidence can not be overshadowed with insults or name calling. Testimony from family members and admitted missing documents solidly refute the defense position. It's not spin. It's truth. The only thing spinning are the lies like water swirling down the drain.
                          There lies the problem, dear sir. It has always been your "cursory opinion," wild fantasies and haphazard guesses versus our solid evidence and irrefutable proof. But, I would relent, I won't waste my time to pin you down on that aspect. It's altogether useless anyway. A graceful exit is hereby bestowed upon you.

But, I'll leave you something to ponder upon. Ask yourself why out of 70-something left and right lawsuits, not one, yes, not even one has gone into trial? Perhaps you'll get a little clue as to how idiotic your fringe campaign has always been, and always will be.

Comment

What you should be concerned about is the water vapor heading our way filled with nuclear contamination. If it gets here, you'll end up with 14 fingers or worse, a second left leaning mouth to utter more nonsense.
                            I think the catastrophe in Japan far surpasses any further concern regarding where Obama was born. The devastation in that country should make us all kiss the ground we walk on and feel blessed that our country is still in one piece.

Comment

• Yes indeed I agree 100%. But for davdah and his birther loonies, Obama's "missing" (in their cursory opinion) long form, souvenir, scrapbook birth certificate is headline news. I run the risk of being called unpatriotic for holding their fringe cause in utter contempt.

Comment

• 80,000,000 citizens are still fringe eh? Well, the left does have some rather strange ideas on what adds up to what. After all, look at what they did to the economy. Another topic, another day.

Japan is in a tough spot but much of it is overblown by the media. Mostly left leaning tree hugger types, figures. There is for the most part containment and even if there is full blown meltdown it won't result in any massive explosions or three legged children. Be as it may, we should expect a quick recovery and return to normalcy quick enough. Japan's always been good about disaster recovery and preparedness.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation