Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davdah:
    Step one for an agreement is what? A meeting of the minds. Can't have an agreement without it, now can we? So, yes it is absolutely a requirement. Especially in a criminal matter where the evidence bar is highest of all. Every element for an agreement, legal or otherwise, must be present to show an agreement or conspiracy existed.
    Implied agreement: Peter mugs pretty Carol on the street. John, Peter's friend, by chance passes by and holds Carol for Peter to complete the act of rape.

Circumstantial agreement: Mark, a politician, is driving by. Dennis shoots him in the head in front of the car. Karl also shoots him in the head from the rear side.

Another example...

The State of Hawaii officials issued certified copy of Obama's birth records.

Two Hawaii newspapers published his birth on his birthday in 1961.

The courts didn't look close enough into cases brought before them questioning Obama's actual Hawaiian birth or not.

The current leftist media buried the story in a concerted news blackout.

All this, in an attempt to prevent an "uprising."

No meeting of minds, they've just been bound together by the common plan to conceal the "truth" that he was born in Kenya.

Mind you, a long form Kenyan-issued birth certificate exists, plus sworn statements by his Kenyan relatives who have nothing to gain to tell a lie!

How strong of an evidence is that?

Comment

• In the case given, there could be a meeting of the minds bound by the same objective such as the one between your friends Peter and John.

BTW, someone within the state issued an abstract of something, not the actual certificate. And now, the same state can't find the long certified version.

I wouldn't put it past the left media.

Just as both John & Pete would receive jail times, I think the agreement, although unwritten, could exist.

I have to quit for now. Being called off, so to speak. No, don't get a swelled head. It's got nothing to do with the quality of responses although I do enjoy the tic for tac.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I know. I understand. It's Sunday night. And the night is young.

I found this very interesting...

"When you're too young to work, you have the energy and time but no money. When you're old enough to work, you have the money and energy but no time. When you retire, you have the time and money but no energy. Moral lesson: make the best of what you are and what you have at any given time! This is life, you've got but one - and it isn't easy."

Please enjoy your evening!

Comment

• show
          Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
          Likewise, this "Obama spent millions" hoax is another birthers' fringe claim that cries out for lack of solid evidence. They confuse the legal fees that Obama paid for his legal team during the campaign. He has pro bono attorneys facing up with the birthers.
          The story about the millions being spent came from a discredited Indian paper. Politico.com showed where and how the story involved. The Birthers just jumped on something that sounded too good to be true and forgot the axiom that a too good of a story is never what it appears to be.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
            Hudson, if the alleged certificate has been released, why only to certain groups? And, if true, someone is lying. If hawaii vital records now claims the long form doesn't exist, what was released?
            Do you release your birth certificate to just anybody Davdah? Simply you telling us or signing a statement is not proof to us. Why not release your DD214? Simply telling us that you served is not proof to us. And finally, release your marriage and divorce papers. Simply telling us or showing a insignificant video is not proof to us.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• Pro bono, have any evidence of that?

But, why have any attorney's at all if you were born in Hawaii.

He could solve the problem by releasing his birth certificate, but he won't.

He has something to hide. What is it that he is hiding?

And why are BritNut and RNut so incurious about the birth certificate.

Comment

• Hudson, when there has been an official request for those documents from various 3 to 5 letter agencies, I've complied without mounting an army of attorneys to dodge the issue. An insignificant video? What movie is that?

Comment

• There is no official request davdah. IF you had a genuine case against him that went to court then he would have to produce whatever was required. As it stands, he's has complied with the law to prove he meets the requirements of the Constitution.
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Nope, the official request is the constitutional requirements. That's about as official as you can get. What was given comes up short, incomplete, and not up to standard. We're still there.

A good question is. Why are there so many lawyers taking up his cause to avoid disclosing it? What's there to hide if everything is on the up and up? Plenty I bet.

Comment

• No it is up to standard. It's you Birthers, those of the minority fringe view that believe it isn't up to standard.

As for the alleged "army of lawyers" he employs, how would you like to be publicly accused of something without any evidence to prove your allegations? The lawyers are there to dispel the Birther myths. If he weren't the President, he could sue for libel and slander.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• No, it's not up to any standard save the lengthy rebuttals and objections grinded out by that same army.

As for being accused. Well, in nearly any trial of any sort a public allegation is made against an individual. The person then hires council to defeat said allegation. That's accomplished by providing credible evidence that exceeds prima facie.

The 80,000,000+ million citizen have a right to know. They are not fringe, cartoon characters, or 'birthers' and are not subject to the arrogant dismissal of the left. A public official must adhere to a higher standard and exemplify proper integrity. They don't hide behind briefs and objections.

Comment

• Originally posted by federale86:
                          Pro bono, have any evidence of that?

But, why have any attorney's at all if you were born in Hawaii.

He could solve the problem by releasing his birth certificate, but he won't.

He has something to hide. What is it that he is hiding?

And why are BritNut and RNut so incurious about the birth certificate.
                          About pro bono, here:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org...-obamas-legal-bills/

About the long form BC, here:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org...show-the-****-thing/

Note: the asterisks stand for d a m n (d.amned by ilw's bleep function)

About more interesting items pertaining to the whole conspiracy, here:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/category/featured/

About the birther scorecard in the legal front, here:

http://tesibria.typepad.com/wh...ER%20CASE%20LIST.pdf

It's interesting to note that the Obama team appeared only in 3 out of 70-some cases, if the lead counsel is pro bono, then...? Where are the million$? Show us the tab please.

Comment

• Oh, sorry, I missed the last one among FedNut's concerns - why I'm not curious about Obama's BC especially the long form version. My answer is short and to the point: I'm not a birther. If I were, but didn't believe the validity of your fringe crusade, then I would just give the birthers a "bad name." Haha!

Comment

• About the birther scorecard in the legal front, here:

http://tesibria.typepad.com/wh...ER%20CASE%20LIST.pdf
                              Interesting to note how many of these frivolous cases have been bought in many different States. That rules out the cry of "activist judges" eh davdah?

Frivolous litigation may be based on absurd legal theories, may involve a superabundance or repetition of motions or additional suits, may be uncivil or harassing to the court, or may claim extreme remedies. A claim or defense may be frivolous because it had no underlying justification in fact, or because it was not presented with an argument for a reasonable extension or reinterpretation of the law.

Wikipedia.org

Do you really wish to align yourself with the likes of Orly Taitz davdah?

Comment

• Hey, FedNutter, I have a problem. I've got another boring day at the office today. Another problem I have is that I've grown tired of davdah's spins that get this topic nowhere, so perhaps I can have you discussing with me this time.

I have shown proof that the Obama team has spent twenties or even hundreds of dollars (which they later recouped, mind you!) in all of this travesty of justice. Hence, it's incumbent upon your side to show us pieces of evidence (yes, even one solitary proof) to support the millions that you have purported Obama spent.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation