• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Oh yeah, sorry, tactless me. Here's the link:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200907220051
    Nice find RN. At first I thought I was reading a Democrat blog
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• With an add posting that says, 'Help us fight conservative misinformation'. That just sings credibility. In the story line they're quoting the well known of the same variety. How can you.... but.... Oh wait, it's the left. I get it.

Sorry, just as I said. A product of left wing spin doctors and cover up artists. You guys are becoming too predictable.

Brit, you had it right with the first thought. A left wing extremist blog. If I didn't know better. I'd say it's about on par with what iperson used to write.
      This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• Media Matters for America described itself as "a progressive media watchdog group..." that does exactly what you quoted. I don't see anything wrong with that. The other camp has several same sites of their own as well.

Yet if there's one who's in the right position to belie or dismiss the quoted statements as "a product of left wing spin doctors and cover up artists" is anyone among those very individuals who were quoted to have said this and that.

Until and unless that happens, every information conveyed thereat remains credible, reliable, accurate, and 100% authentic.

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
          It hasn't been answered to the constitution and that trumps the electorial college, national vote, FEC, and congress.

All that aside, sure, there is plenty to criticize. The economy for one but that's to my immediate benefit. The longer it stays stalled and sputtering the more asset discounts abound. Kind of like a stuck in the on position blue light switch at k-mart . So, on the one hand I should be praising their actions but on the other it's hosing things up for a lot of people. Mixed feelings with that. My X driving off a cliff, in my new car.
          The Constitution has been followed with the election process. Crying about the results is not good for you Davdah. And I am not a Obama fan, but even I know this is a lost cause. But then again, this topic is prime for a John Bircher conspiracy theory to keep going like the energizer bunny lol.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Media Matters for America described itself as "a progressive media watchdog group..." that does exactly what you quoted. I don't see anything wrong with that. The other camp has several same sites of their own as well.

Yet if there's one who's in the right position to belie or dismiss the quoted statements as "a product of left wing spin doctors and cover up artists" is anyone among those very individuals who were quoted to have said this and that.

Until and unless that happens, every information conveyed thereat remains credible, reliable, accurate, and 100% authentic.

I stopped at 'progressive'. An ubiquitous term needing no introduction. . This exemplifies their credibility. On the one hand they'll state conservatives need to be silenced as their advertising promotes. Real 1st amendment followers there. But on the other they'll partially quote them when it serves their deceitful genre.

What the 'progressive' blog posted were not complete quotes. Mostly, it's their interpretation so I would expect heavy doses of inflammatory buzz words tossed in for affect. Very RN/Iperson ish in style, format, and mostly vacant substance.

What the other camp doesn't have, that being conservatives, is a campaign complete with fund raising etc. to silence opposition. It exposed their flawed character in that they beg in order to overstep accepted boundaries in discourse and resort to pulling the plug tactics. When confronted with the truth, their direction and principles evaporate.

Comment

• Hudson, I'm not crying about the results. No, not at all. Surprised, yes, that people fell for the show. The evidence put forth by opposition as to his place of birth along with family statements raises the question. Coupled with a refusal to provide that which would extinguish the doubts inflates the issue. If we we're duped, they'll be hell to pay and the left will never live it down.

Comment

Hudson, I'm not crying about the results. No, not at all. Surprised, yes, that people fell for the show. The evidence put forth by opposition as to his place of birth along with family statements raises the question. Coupled with a refusal to provide that which would extinguish the doubts inflates the issue. If we we're duped, they'll be hell to pay and the left will never live it down.
                There are some people who will never accept that Obama is President now or even an American. I am afraid you fall into that category. But again, the FEC, as well as all the states that listed him as a Democratic candidate, accepted the fact that he is a US citizen and is eligible to run for office. This included all Republican led states, not to mention the Democrats. Additionally, all court cases have rules on this matter that any alleged evidence to bring it up is not worth the court's time. This again includes Republicans, some of them stauncher than you Davdah. But duty, not politics guided their principles. Unfortunately for you, politics is what guides you and not the Constitution at all. My guide is the Constitution and nothing else.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

• You're afraid? Really? I didn't know you were a mind reader which would be required in order to reach such a conclusion.

And here you guys were trying to marginalize and ridicule citizens who's only question could be answered with a single document's display. I think you may have left that tin foil hat on too long.

Comment

You're afraid? Really? I didn't know you were a mind reader which would be required in order to reach such a conclusion.

And here you guys were trying to marginalize and ridicule citizens who's only question could be answered with a single document's display. I think you may have left that tin foil hat on too long.
                    Apparently you are since you have never accepted that the birth certificate has been released. However, it has according to truthorfiction.com web site. This can be coorelated with snoops.com and politicalfact.com and similar web sites. This is why the courts have never heard the arguments claiming otherwise.

Comment

• I don't think judges accept web sites with no accountability as credible sources of info for a matter not to do with the site itself. Nope. Last time I checked, they're generally ignored.

But, I also never said I think he's a complete liar either. There's that nagging ounce of doubt that needs cured. The ease to which it can be done and it being refused is what has me concerned.

Comment

• Partial, incomplete quotes. Taken out of context. Interpretation that serves their purpose. Inflammatory buzz words tossed in for affect, sorry, effect.

One wonders, did "cartoon characters" mean anything else if not quoted partially? Or did "exploitative, irresponsible, filthy conservative impostors" express angelic virtues if not misinterpreted and taken out of context?

Had you cited any link where e.g. Joe Scarborough debunked Media Matters' mis/partially quoting him to have referred to your fringe group as like "cartoon characters," such should have lent some "substance" to your rebuttal in place of your fact-free, g.ay GOP-ish twists and turns and play with words.

I won't be surprised if you'd later say that my other login ID is Houston.

Comment

• Your still on that hunt the misplaced letter kick?

How about this one.

Yet if there's one who's in the right position to belie or dismiss the quoted statements as "a product of left
                          Give that a rest already, it's backfired in your face on this page already.

Anyhow, I don't need to cite links or otherwise beyond what I've already given. The quotes could be anything and is pure speculation. It's nothing more given the entirety of the conversation is hidden from view. Further, that site has as its opinion the right needing to silenced clearly illustrating a vendetta and lack of credibility.

Comment

Your still on that hunt the misplaced letter kick?

How about this one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yet if there's one who's in the right position to belie or dismiss the quoted statements as "a product of left
                            Give that a rest already, it's backfired in your face on this page already.

Anyhow, I don't need to cite links or otherwise beyond what I've already given. The quotes could be anything and is pure speculation. It's nothing more given the entirety of the conversation is hidden from view. Further, that site has as its opinion the right needing to silenced clearly illustrating a vendetta and lack of credibility. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't even stand firm when you criticize. If "belie" is a new word for you, add that as one you can play with from this day onwards with grammatical authority.

Anyway, so much for that already. But I'm still waiting for the evidence belying your perceived misinterpretation and misquoting of your supposed allies' otherwise praiseworthy words in reference to your fringe cause.

Comment

• You meant to write believe. I know being honest is buried deep in those left leaning recesses but every so often it has to make a guest appearance. Try it once or twice. Telling the truth does wonders.

Comment

You meant to write believe. I know being honest is buried deep in those left leaning recesses but every so often it has to make a guest appearance. Try it once or twice. Telling the truth does wonders.
                                Keep the twisting and spinning to yourself please. It shows. Shamefully it does. Shame? Oh, you're a GOP impostor. It's yet another new word.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation