Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again, you seem to have (in your mind) all what it takes for a super duper, hurricane strong, and a winnable beyond-any-doubt case, then why don't you take it to the court of law, you look much like a clown in the court of public opinion, i. e. ILW?

Comment

• I'll preempt your answer. That's all out useless because the whole judicial system is in cahoots with the whole establishment in a grand design to cover up the truth for fear that when the truth (birthers' la-la-land truth) is finally uncovered, they fear that the whole nation would explode in an uprising much like what's happening in the Middle East as we speak.

Comment

• Davdah increasingly sounds like this guy...

And they never did find them because they weren't there!
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• And you would continue to say, that the left-leaning media is a party to this gargantuan conspiracy as well. They cover the Middle East and its implication to the common masses of people in the US, the unrest in Wisconsin and Ohio, the employment rate improving, the WikiLeaks, Iraq and Afghanistan, and the likes, when in fact the headline news ought to be Obama's birth certificate... these people with distorted priorities!

Comment

• The facts speak for themselves. No super dooper anything or circus antics need apply. The scales are heavier on the side of it not being true. It's that simple.

Brit, I'm not saying something exists that doesn't. That would be you and RN.
            This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• No davdah, you and your Birther buddies are looking for a conspiracy that doesn't exist...much like Bush and his WMDs.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• You should refrain from the inflammatory and derogatory labels. These are citizens of this country who have a legitimately based grievance.

Given your inability to follow the course of the discussion, perhaps you should gracefully bow out.

Comment

• If it's so legitimate as you say, why haven't any of the many court challenges been successful?

I think you'll find a lot of citizens had a legitimately based grievance in 2000 when Bush won the election although he lost the popular vote. However they accepted the Electoral College system result even if they didn't like it and got on with life. Isn't it time you Birthers did the same?

Comment

• As I said, perhaps you should have quit while ahead. What happened in 2000? Didn't the Supreme Court get involved in the debate between George W. Bush and Al (I invented the internet) Gore?

Gore got his time, why can't we? That's the operative question, denial of justice and it's obvious ramifications.

Comment

• Still, the fact remains that Obama is spending millions of dollars to keep his birth certificate secret. The question that RNut and BritNut don't want asked, much less anwsered, is why.

Comment

• The obvious verdict is waiting to be read. The defense has provided no evidence, no argument, and no facts to support their position beyond motivation for a free lunch and a purported prima facie image on some web site. I win.

Comment

• Once again to the fringe plaintiffs, the last moment I checked Obama is still POTUS. Need the victorious litigants say more?

Comment

• This argument is like a parallel universe. I know which world I'm in but I have no idea what world the other lot are in. It certainly isn't the real one.

"For here am I sitting in my tin can Far above the world Planet Earth is blue And there’s nothing I can do"

Can you hear me Major Tom?

Comment

• I think a more appropriate lyric might be 'Let's dance' from the same artist.

If it were only a small minority and insignificant cause there might be justification in calling it fringe. Fact is, it's much larger than that. There are 11 states with pending bills concerning citizenship requirements. They are Arizona, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Connecticut, Indiana, Nebraska, Tennessee, Georgia and Maine.

For it to rise to this level indicates the electorate isn't convinced. The primary carriers of the I don't care banner are those who's title isn't NBUSC. With that, I'd say there is cause to question your loyalties in the presence of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. The rest of us demand and will get our day.

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                                The obvious verdict is waiting to be read. The defense has provided no evidence, no argument, and no facts to support their position beyond motivation for a free lunch and a purported prima facie image on some web site. I win.
                                And the plantiffs have not even been allowed to the podium to make an argument one way or the other. The judges have dismissed them before they stood up.
                                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation