Ronald Reagan's Birth Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not over until the certificate shows itself. Which, according to recent reports doesn't exist at all.

You see Brit, this is why it's called prima facie. Because, barring further investigation, the item appears to support what it represents but isn't of much if any value as evidence because it's not substantiated. By the looks of it, this one failed to pass muster. But there is a long form official birth certificate in kenya. Go figure.

It's not me who has to prove anything. The accusation was made based on the lack of facts showing constitutional qualification and there being counter evidence, Kenyan B.C. demonstrating birth elsewhere. The judges who've looked at it thus far took the path of a peaceful resolution versus one grounded in law as is common in circumstances where a potential uprising exists. Remember the L.A. riots? Remember what happened to those officers in order to stop the destruction of Los Angeles by the hordes? I do. They got lynched to appease the masses that were too stupid to understand anything beyond ghetto justice. Imagine what would happen if it came out he wasn't a citizen?

Do you think people would grasp the constitution and accept its rule of law? Of course they wouldn't. This would turn into a race war in about two seconds. That's why they're being quiet and suppressing constitutional requirements to keep the peace.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

• No it's you that has to prove it. Bit rich talking about the Rule of Law as that is exactly what he's done. He's provided what is required by law to establish that he is a qualified USC.

But there is a long form official birth certificate in kenya.
      Oh you mean this one? Nice try but wrong again.

All this talk of uprising You should write a book. It would be a hit in the fiction section. I'm sure Hollywood would come knocking at your door.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by federale86:
        Wow, RNut, you are so clever. Did you learn that in kindergarden?
        Nah, from pre-school that clearly trounced your 5th grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
          ... Oh RN, I'm not the one hurling insults with every other sentence. That's a Dem tactic and reminiscent of one who, like yourselves, followed the will of the messiah unquestioned.
          The problem you guys have is I refuse to bow at the alter. When a party to a disagreement resorts to insults, they've lost. hasta la pasta.
          Oh, davdah, what a cry-baby refuge. Hurl the insult first, but when fired back at in return, play the aggrieved victim role! What a typical... (I'll drop the g.ay descriptor now. See? I'm considerate too at times)... GOP style.

Comment

• Hurl the insult first, but when fired back at in return, play the aggrieved victim role!
            That's the Sarah Palin tactic
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• What personal insults did I direct your way? None that I'm aware of RN. You're still doing it. If you can't argue a point without making it personal, then you've lost as is the case here.

Next........

Comment

• Originally posted by Brit4064:
                No it's you that has to prove it. Bit rich talking about the Rule of Law as that is exactly what he's done. He's provided what is required by law to establish that he is a qualified USC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> But there is a long form official birth certificate in kenya.
                Oh you mean this one? Nice try but wrong again.

All this talk of uprising You should write a book. It would be a hit in the fiction section. I'm sure Hollywood would come knocking at your door. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahaha! Let's rephrase that:

"But there is a long form official American-issued birth certificate in kenya."

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                  What personal insults did I direct your way? None that I'm aware of RN. You're still doing it. If you can't argue a point without making it personal, then you've lost as is the case here.

Next........
                  Oh, nothing personal. It's plain argumentation and debate, with ridiculous trimming, that's how I look at it. He that takes it personally cast the first stone.

Comment

• That story is nothing but a distraction piece made up by supporters. The B.C. is there.

Are you calling all his relatives liars who in unison verified his birth took place in Kenya and not Hawaii? If so, how can you support an individual of that same group if the majority are untrustworthy?

When a person lies it's for some gain. Who stands to gain from this lie? Someone is. He could not have be born in Hawaii and Kenya.

Comment

• Read my lips: wild accusation that's not buttressed by solid evidence is a ground for acquittal..., nah, a ground for dismissal as frivolous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        What personal insults did I direct your way? None that I'm aware of RN. You're still doing it. If you can't argue a point without making it personal, then you've lost as is the case here.

Next........
                        Oh, nothing personal. It's plain argumentation and debate, with ridiculous trimming, that's how I look at it. He that takes it personally cast the first stone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be kidding, lol. Taking your rebuttal at face value and paraphrasing you would say it's the victims fault in every circumstance when they seek prosecution against the perpetrator of a criminal offense. If they take what was done to them as personal, they are casting the first stone. With that, it should be the woman who got raped getting the jail time, not the rapist. Wait,...that is the common practice in sharia law. That must be the brand of justice you cling to. No wonder your arguments end up going sideways all the time.

Comment

• Sideways? Who tried to deviate from the subject matter a couple of times to take the debate sideways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                            Read my lips: wild accusation that's not buttressed by solid evidence is a ground for acquittal..., nah, a ground for dismissal as frivolous.

The solid evidence is his relatives testifying to the contrary. They have nothing to gain by giving false testimony.

They would likely benefit by participating in the lie. By not, it passes the integrity test and would stand up. With that, I'm inclined to believe their words.

Comment

• You tend to believe their 'unauthenticated, fabricated' words simply because they serve your (birthers') purpose.

He may or may not be re-elected, but one thing is sure: he will go down in the annals of US history as the first black president, and your (birthers') crusade as a small, forgettable footnote of it all.

Comment

• I believe it because the source is from those likely to know, his relatives. Relatives with nothing to gain by lying. And, I support the truth regardless campaign promises.

Thus far, the only evidence given by supporters amounts to a green image posted on a web site that by its own admission is prima facie. It bears no official signature, seal, or anything giving it standing.

On the contrary, a sovereign nation and relatives both claim birth in Kenya. The long form official record is admitted by the state as non-existent. School records from a third country indicate a third citizenship status and different name.

The preponderance of evidence at this juncture indicate he's not a NBUSC.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation