Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Pasha Patel...down kitty.

You know, you don't have to respond to every topic posted. And if you must, please check all the fact before posting so as to not create unnecessary confusion for "immigration newbies."

I noticed that you have been hammering for this forum to be moderated. Why? are you indirectly applying for the position of a forum moderator?

And don't worry, your citizenship will not be revoked. (See "Can GC (permanent residency) be revoked ?" tread)

I have nothing against you, but it's just that you can be overbearing sometimes, not to talk of your information being way off course!

EmilyLily,
    I'm sure Pasha posts with the best of intentions. I hope that all "immigration newbies" realize that any information they read here may or may not be correct. A lot is opinion, some is from personal experience, work experience, etc. We all need to be careful and realize that what is posted here is not legal advice.

Comment

Dear EmilyLily,

First of all check your facts before posting here something about me... that's my request to you...if you just check the whole first page then I reply only in 3-4 posts ..in that also few are directed to me with all those games from imposters ... I didn't give any wrong advice here so plz don't tell me to check facts before posting here... show me if i did...

About citizenship revoked .... That is something interesting to discuss about... and this is immigration discussion board... if u don't like it then plz don't read it ... just ignore ...

Suggestion about having a moderator is not bad at all ... if you just knew what was going on in last few days .... About me being a moderator ...then you don't know much about me.... Ok? So please check my previous posts before attacking like this... I am not interested in being a moderator at all... so plz mind your language ... I always recommend somebody else to be a moderator coz anyway I wont visit this forum like I do right now just in couple of days ... anyway .... One request ... before posting anything like this please get your facts together and do little research if u really want to attack like this ... there are several other ways to take frustration out...Plz contribute more to board and help people insted of making such post...wish you all the best and have a great day...Pasha

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on February 08, 2004 at 01:33 PM.]

Comment

EmiliLily,

Other thing I want you to check this 2 threads ...so plz don't attack like this anymore...you should always read some previous posts before making such derogatory comments if you dont know me to enough extent. I see lot of other people posting more than me... I reply only in 3-4 threads...and I never gave wrong advice... Have a great day...Pasha

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...wpollresults=Y

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...1&m=2376019045

Comment

Thanks Max and Still ...

The best thing to do here is ignore such posts ... Have a great day to you guys...Pasha

Comment

Dear Pasha Patel,
            I will like to apologize for my unfounded post about you. I don't know what came over me. I must have been jealous of your readiness to always help people out.

Please, forgive me.
            Your friend,
            Emilylily.

Comment

Direct personal attacks are the EPITOMY of RUDE!

Pasha doesn't post on every thread. He and I are about the same, we follow three or four threads at a time.

I'm wasting my breath anyhow, EmilyLily is probably Irritated2.

See how this whole impersonation thing hurts the newbies? I don't even trust to answer them.

This whole thread needs to be deleted.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hi EmilyLily,

That's ok.... Never mind ...of course friends .... Pasha

Comment

josephine schmo, please put a sock on it! Didn't you see my apology? Ha!! Pasha already said okey dokey, apology accepted. End of story.

Maximus76,
                  Milwaukee as well but my file is being transfered from VT.

Comment

E.L.

I saw your apology after I posted, as we were 8 minutes apart.

I never came back to the thread because it is so rediculous.
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Nice to see the apology - everyone has a bad day from time to time.

Pasha - I always enjoy reading what you have to say. You have responded to several of my posts and I find you refreshing, knowledgable and very friendly. Keep up the good work - we all need others to talk to about these very confusing immigration procedures. Have a great day.

Comment

I agree with billidance totally. Pasha is a kind-hearted and intelligent being. We are very lucky to have a person of those calibers on board.

Pasha- I've read several posts recently of people attacking you. All I can say is to just ignore them.

And pls know there are people out there (including myself) who truly appreciate your contributions.

Take care my friend,
                        ZabZub
                        Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Thanks a lot billiedance and ZabZub ....

You people are very nice... I m totally touched ... I didn't get offended at all here .... And I agree with you guys... the best thing is ignore such posts ...( not this one...EmilyLily is my friend of course)

But when others play games like this ... then everyone has a limit .... I never used to lose temper that easily in past ... but after all I am human too ... so sometimes we have to respond those people in their way ... so they understand us better... if we try to be only nice all the time then they take us for granted .... Thanks for your support and comments...Pasha

Comment

I didn't apologize. EmilyLily is another phony.
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed