Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming back "home" after being deported. Power Members, PLEASE HELP !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back "home" after being deported. Power Members, PLEASE HELP !!!

God Bless America !!! and God bless all of you !!! here is my story...

I came to USA in 1999 as an immigrant, had a green card, and lived legally for almost 5 years 1999-2004. I was still young that time and did some mistakes. I was convicted of possession of stolen property(few credit cards), was given 5 years of probation (Laugh haters, hahahaha). I was found inadmissible due to conviction. But immigration judge saw some future for me and gave me a bail... I couldn't pay a bail and was deported. It was more than 7 years ago. The bar is 10 years.

In jail I became a Christian. (Jesus has cleansed all my sins, I know you disagree with Jesus, some funny folks). After being deported I studied in 3 different Bible institutions, finished 5 years of Theological studies. I became a best student in one Bible College. I have few diplomas and license as a Christian minister. Today I'm in East Africa, doing mission work and ministry, helping people.

I have lots of contacts in USA, even support is from USA. Many Christian organizations are in USA. I want to come back home one day. AMERICA NEEDS ME !!!

Please, competent folks !!! just explain to me step by step, possibility of coming back. At least getting non-immigrant visa to visit...

1. The ban is 10 years, 2,5 years to go ... Is it possible to overcome the ban before it is expired ??? How ??? Or it is mandatory 10 years waiting...

2.When the ban is expired, do I still have to apply I-212 ???

3.What waivers more do I need ?? Will I always be inadmissible and have to apply a waiver every time I'm planning to visit USA ?

4. Is it still possible to come back as immigrant to USA ??? in my case...

5. If my wife will apply for only her personal US immigrant or non-immigrant visa and say that husband was deported, will she automatically be rejected ? or become inadmissible ??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERY ONE !!! WHO WILL LAUGH HIS SOCKS OFF ME !!! BLESS YOU !!! BUT SPECIALLY THOSE WHO WILL HELP ME !!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU !!!!!!!!! Jesus is LOVE !!!

God Bless America !!! and God bless all of you !!! here is my story...

I came to USA in 1999 as an immigrant, had a green card, and lived legally for almost 5 years 1999-2004. I was still young that time and did some mistakes. I was convicted of possession of stolen property(few credit cards), was given 5 years of probation (Laugh haters, hahahaha). I was found inadmissible due to conviction. But immigration judge saw some future for me and gave me a bail... I couldn't pay a bail and was deported. It was more than 7 years ago. The bar is 10 years.

In jail I became a Christian. (Jesus has cleansed all my sins, I know you disagree with Jesus, some funny folks). After being deported I studied in 3 different Bible institutions, finished 5 years of Theological studies. I became a best student in one Bible College. I have few diplomas and license as a Christian minister. Today I'm in East Africa, doing mission work and ministry, helping people.

I have lots of contacts in USA, even support is from USA. Many Christian organizations are in USA. I want to come back home one day. AMERICA NEEDS ME !!!

Please, competent folks !!! just explain to me step by step, possibility of coming back. At least getting non-immigrant visa to visit...

1. The ban is 10 years, 2,5 years to go ... Is it possible to overcome the ban before it is expired ??? How ??? Or it is mandatory 10 years waiting...

2.When the ban is expired, do I still have to apply I-212 ???

3.What waivers more do I need ?? Will I always be inadmissible and have to apply a waiver every time I'm planning to visit USA ?

4. Is it still possible to come back as immigrant to USA ??? in my case...

5. If my wife will apply for only her personal US immigrant or non-immigrant visa and say that husband was deported, will she automatically be rejected ? or become inadmissible ??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERY ONE !!! WHO WILL LAUGH HIS SOCKS OFF ME !!! BLESS YOU !!! BUT SPECIALLY THOSE WHO WILL HELP ME !!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU !!!!!!!!! Jesus is LOVE !!!

Comment

America does not need you, dirtbag. Your whining is pathetic....yea...right ,....you suddenly found religion, just like all the criminals in our prisons....what horse manure....enjoy life outside MY country, because nobody is going to give you a waiver for anything....a dirtbag is a dirtbag is a dirtbag....but hey....ask your favorite deity....if this deity really wants you back in the US of A, he'll teleport your stealing behind.

Comment

JESUS LOVES YOU SOMEONE12 !!! SO DO I !!!

Comment

Once you've done your time of ten years you're free to reapply. The I212 is used to apply prior to the 10 year ban being fulfilled. It would be filed with U.S. Customs and Border Protection assuming non-immigrant intent.

The prior criminal offenses may make you inadmissible even after the 10 year ban times out. For that answer you would need to have your case reviewed by an immigration attorney.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Thank you davdah !!
            As I understood you correctly, I can apply I-212 before 10 years ban is over... and when it is over I don't have to apply I-212 anymore ? But in case of being approved of I-212 , I have to overcome inadmissibility by other waiver ?

how hard to be approved of I-212 ?? and what do I need for that and if my case is applicable to I-212 ??? only God knows....

Comment

Johny3: You say that you found Jesus in jail. Well, Jesus has been deported as well...and Juan, and Jorge and Raul.

Only 12,000,000 more to go!

You are a thief - you admitted to having stolen credit cards. We neither need you here nor want you here. Please stay away.

You had your opportunity...AND YOU BLEW IT!

Comment

so Johny3....how the eff do YOU who Jesus may or may not love?? Does he phone you up every day???? I doubt it....what a load of hypocritical baloney.....America does not need to re-import thieves.....

Comment

Someone12... Jesus didn't call me, but wrote to me !!! in the Book of life... That HE LOVES even former thives like me ... and especially nice guys like you !!!! how HE loves you ?? He gave His life for you !!! Someone12...

Comment

The big hurdle is that conviction. Again, you'll need a thorough review of your case before getting your hopes up.

Aside that, to get an approved I212 it's usually for an extreme situation like a dying wife or child. More often than not, having a criminal conviction would weigh heavily against it.
                    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

First of all, criminals like you, Johny 3 are not allowed to preach because you have no moral basis. Now, since you are a militant of the rabbi Yeshua, let me ask you, how did that fabrication of Christianity come about? Tell me, I want to learn from a learned criminal like you.

Comment

1. There is AMNESTY !!! There is NO CONDEMANTION FOR THOSE WHO IN CHRIST JESUS !!! ROMANS 8:3 ;

2. I'm qulified to preach because FORGIVEN BY JESUS !!! where sin ABOUNDED, GRACE !! ABOUNDED EVEN MUCH MORE !!! Romans 5:20 ; I'm forgiven of ALL TRASPASSES Colossians 2:13

3.I'm not a criminal !!! BUT A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST JESUS 2 Corinthians 5:17 !!!

"THERE IS AMNESTY" - please read those Scriptures or you are afraid to become like me ? HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AND ALL FUTURE SOME ONES SAID AMEN !!!!!!!

Comment

you didn't answer my question criminal turned preacher. How, when, and how did Christianity get started? just the facts please.

Comment

Well put S12, to the point as usual. But I still want this criminal to explain to me about the origins of that Christianity thingy.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation