Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help with I 751 Rejection or Help in finding a Lawyer for this.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swissnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay1113:
    Hello every one
    I am very new to this discussion board. I am all alone, by my self in this country. I am going through lots of painful situations. I am having very though time in finding a very good lawyer.

Below is brief over view of my situation
    I got married to an USA citizen, in my home country in Nov 2000. I arrived in the USA on immigration visa with conditional Green Card in 2002. I after I cam in to US we had some problems and we got separated in Aug 2002.
    We got our Divorce in Nov 2004. In Jun 2005 he had passed away. Our marriage was genuine. I have some documents to be evidence for that. My spouse (X husband) has passed away after we got our divorce. I don't have any one who can come and tell the INS officer the truth.
    My I 751 have been recently rejected. Now I have to appear in front of the judge for master hearing. I would really appreciate if some one could help me and recommend me some very good lawyer. Thank you very much
    try http://www.aila.org for an immigration attorney

Leave a comment:

• Jay1113
    replied
    Originally posted by HBKHBK:
    U were married but lived in seperate countries?....and u wonder why u got denied?

what was the official reason for being denied?

In another topic you said, I am not answering questions. I have been answering almost all the questions any one had. Coz I really need help. Sorry, I was not aware if I have missed out or not given any ans. The reason is not sufficient proofs. Another reason was - Instance of the Marriage to come to US.

Leave a comment:

• Jay1113
    replied
    INS Process took this much time. Till INS approves the visa for me to come here on the marriage visa, I was unable to come to the USA. He used to come and visit me during this INS process time.

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    U were married but lived in seperate countries?....and u wonder why u got denied?

what was the official reason for being denied?

Leave a comment:

• Jay1113
    replied
    Yes I do have some evidence. In this 4 years, most of the time, I was not in the US. We stayed together almost 4 months in the US. so I have bank statements. I have marriage pics & Dvd. e-mails, letter. Death certi of the spouse, the docs which spouse had sent to INS, including support letter, divorce papers, some affidavits of the spouse's relative stating something like the marriage was genuine. All these docs I had sent it to INS.
    I already have stamp till end of the year.
    The letter interpreted the conversation b/w me and the INS officer. I got the latter after around 4 months after interview. Thank you very much for your trying to help me

Leave a comment:

• senowen
    replied
    If you were really married (I mean not just on paper) then you should have some evidence of the marriage. If not the DHS will think the marriage was a fraud. I mean pictures, old bank account statements, leases, old utility bills, etc. You must have some friends or family that know about the marriage and the circumstances surrounding the break up. This is the type of evidence the DHS wants. You need to find a competent lawyer.

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    U were from 2000 till divorce year 2004,
    so in the 4 years, you have no evidence of your marriage as husband and wife???

What was the reason of the denial letter from USIC??? what does it exactly say and what did you sent/inlcude in your I-751 application as evidence?

Have you received a one year extension letter? have you recived your Biometrics after U sent your I-751? and at what point after u sent your application,and how long there after did u receive the denial letter?

Last but not least.What country are you from?

In order to help you,please answer all questions.
    Remember, an attorney can not do magic tricks unless your case is solid...
    Answer as soon as possible...

Leave a comment:

• Need Help with I 751 Rejection or Help in finding a Lawyer for this.

Hello every one
    I am very new to this discussion board. I am all alone, by my self in this country. I am going through lots of painful situations. I am having very though time in finding a very good lawyer.

Below is brief over view of my situation
    I got married to an USA citizen, in my home country in Nov 2000. I arrived in the USA on immigration visa with conditional Green Card in 2002. I after I cam in to US we had some problems and we got separated in Aug 2002.
    We got our Divorce in Nov 2004. In Jun 2005 he had passed away. Our marriage was genuine. I have some documents to be evidence for that. My spouse (X husband) has passed away after we got our divorce. I don't have any one who can come and tell the INS officer the truth.
    My I 751 have been recently rejected. Now I have to appear in front of the judge for master hearing. I would really appreciate if some one could help me and recommend me some very good lawyer. Thank you very much
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney