• Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    sodium hypochlorite sanitizer

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">watch that show on abc homeland security </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's on tonight, 8pm EST.

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    watch that show on abc homeland security

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deadzone:
    An interesting and informative new website. Hidden cameras catching illegal aliens crossing the border - day and night.

Border Invasion Pics

How many more do we need? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heartbroken:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    Join Alipac - sounds like the perfect forum for you, Deadzone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome video. And you call your self ProudUSC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being a proud US citizen, in my opinion, is loving my country and hoping newcomers will love it as much as I do. The hatred and intolerance of people who are different needs to stop. Our country has always been accepting of people from other lands. That's part of what makes the USA the cream of the crop! So, yes, I'm proud of my country and also proud that I don't have hatred in my heart for people who move here for a better life or any other reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allow immigration only legally, deport illegals and permanently jail fraudsters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless they are doing something beneficial for you . . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing beneficial. Only keep hot illegal women here, deport rest of the illegal dirt bags. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol! Honestly, how have illegals negatively impacted your life? Be truthful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>...........proudusc...dont pay attention to the stoooooopid comments!obama will address the immigration problem, and help the innocent families trying to achieve a better life here....as it was once quoted here....USA IS BY FAR THE BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.............IF YOUR A CITIZEN.IF NOT, GOD HELP YA! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Heartbroken. I don't pay them any mind. The haters we can do without on this site! I hope your situation can be resolved and may I suggest you go to immigrate2us.com for more friendly responses. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• heartbroken
    replied
    Join Alipac - sounds like the perfect forum for you, Deadzone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being a proud US citizen, in my opinion, is loving my country and hoping newcomers will love it as much as I do. The hatred and intolerance of people who are different needs to stop. Our country has always been accepting of people from other lands. That's part of what makes the USA the cream of the crop! So, yes, I'm proud of my country and also proud that I don't have hatred in my heart for people who move here for a better life or any other reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allow immigration only legally, deport illegals and permanently jail fraudsters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing beneficial. Only keep hot illegal women here, deport rest of the illegal dirt bags. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol! Honestly, how have illegals negatively impacted your life? Be truthful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>...........proudusc...dont pay attention to the stoooooopid comments!obama will address the immigration problem, and help the innocent families trying to achieve a better life here....as it was once quoted here....USA IS BY FAR THE BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.............IF YOUR A CITIZEN.IF NOT, GOD HELP YA!

Leave a comment:

• heartbroken
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by a9b3h5:

Being a proud US citizen, in my opinion, is loving my country and hoping newcomers will love it as much as I do. The hatred and intolerance of people who are different needs to stop. Our country has always been accepting of people from other lands. That's part of what makes the USA the

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Lol! Honestly, how have illegals negatively impacted your life? Be truthful.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied

Nothing beneficial. Only keep hot illegal women here, deport rest of the illegal dirt bags.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Unless they are doing something beneficial for you . . .

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied

Allow immigration only legally, deport illegals and permanently jail fraudsters.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Being a proud US citizen, in my opinion, is loving my country and hoping newcomers will love it as much as I do. The hatred and intolerance of people who are different needs to stop. Our country has always been accepting of people from other lands. That's part of what makes the USA the cream of the crop! So, yes, I'm proud of my country and also proud that I don't have hatred in my heart for people who move here for a better life or any other reason.

Leave a comment:

• heartbroken
    replied
    are you proud or impressed with these videos? they're disturbing and sad, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deadzone:
    An interesting and informative new website. Hidden cameras catching illegal aliens crossing the border - day and night.

Border Invasion Pics

How many more do we need? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Problem is you cannot determine whether the location is at the border or somewhere else. With no sound, no distinguishing features, the alleged perpetrators are either walking away or obscured with that infamous thermal imaging, and no control on where, when, time, and date inside the video, it is more likely a fake border crossing escapade

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied

Awesome video. And you call your self ProudUSC

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Join Alipac - sounds like the perfect forum for you, Deadzone.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation