X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• der
    replied
    hey bigpako you need to get over what your relatives did.we immigrants all are supportive to one another.we do not put the dirty laundry out on forums....
    Get over it bigpako.Find something else or someone else to pick on....

Leave a comment:

• goodgam
    replied
    He wants to be contacted in private by Desperates looking to fool the system.

MODERATOR, I motion to send this fool in hiatus.

Goodgam

Leave a comment:

• Freedom1
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigpako:
    This is very embarassing for me but here goes the story. I have two families who are relatives of mine and last December 2005 they traveled to Dallas, TX to see a so called INS retired employee who was helping out people with there LULAC/CSS apllications for a modest $6,000 telling them he had "inside" connections. All the information that was used on the appl. was false, they also used fabricated dates and affidavits and what have you, when in fact they only arrived in the US T THREE YEARS AGO. So far they have gone thru all the expected stages (biometrics, finger prints, etc.), in fact they already have their California Driver's License and SSN, temporary of course. Furthermore, they all have their interview set for October 23 & 24, 2006. I am in AWE and at the same time ashamed with their lies and fabrications, and I have the funny feeling they will succeed, as I was told by them that another one of the "so called ex-
    INS retiree's" clients was approved last month in Dallas, TX.

My relatives & I are here in Northern California, they will have their interview in the Sacramento office.

UPDATE: Their interview was this morning and they fooled the system, they've been approved. I really can't beleive the USCIS is really this inept, they might as well work with security staff at airports. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, why are you posting the same message over and over again on different threads?

This is not useful.

Freedom1

Leave a comment:

• bigpako
    replied
    This is very embarassing for me but here goes the story. I have two families who are relatives of mine and last December 2005 they traveled to Dallas, TX to see a so called INS retired employee who was helping out people with there LULAC/CSS apllications for a modest $6,000 telling them he had "inside" connections. All the information that was used on the appl. was false, they also used fabricated dates and affidavits and what have you, when in fact they only arrived in the US T THREE YEARS AGO. So far they have gone thru all the expected stages (biometrics, finger prints, etc.), in fact they already have their California Driver's License and SSN, temporary of course. Furthermore, they all have their interview set for October 23 & 24, 2006. I am in AWE and at the same time ashamed with their lies and fabrications, and I have the funny feeling they will succeed, as I was told by them that another one of the "so called ex-

My relatives & I are here in Northern California, they will have their interview in the Sacramento office.

UPDATE: Their interview was this morning and they fooled the system, they've been approved. I really can't beleive the USCIS is really this inept, they might as well work with security staff at airports.

Leave a comment:

• bigpako
    replied

My relatives & I are here in Northern California, they will have their interview in the Sacramento office. Crazy ain't it?

Leave a comment:

• taxreg16
    replied
    atlanta office

Leave a comment:

• pearl
    replied
    Pls. advise wht state/office did u go to. As every office has its own criteria. But eventually all of them have to follow the settlement rules, thts wht i believe. As in Miami, the officers r persuading everyone to withdraw thir case and threatning that if they dont they'll deny these cases under fraud and will never be able to apply or adjust status. Also, they claim that after withdrawing the case the applicant will still be able to renew their work permit. Which i doubt very much as if u take ur case back then how can u qualify under tht classification. Very confused.

Leave a comment:

• taxreg16
    replied
    i don't know.. he just go over with the application i678...nothing else... I gave him all the affidavits that I have...all the work permits...advance parole etc....i don't have any other doc...also gave my current job letter...tax returns etc. thats all....

Leave a comment:

• pearl
    replied
    I believe if the officer have asked for something u shd provide if u have it. As per your post, ur interview went fine, pls. advise how did they deal ur case under settlement rules or life act. And wht office did u go to. As in most offices they r not accepting any other docs beside official evidence like life act rules. And wht docs did u take this time which pleased the officer and was satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• taxreg16
    replied
    pearl, u didn't miss anything.Still I am waiting for a reply for my i678. I interviewd 3 months back...at that my attorney told not to worry about that copy of pp...now it seems like it may be a reason..not hear anything fron cis...yes u right my life still in appeal...i like to know now ..is it a godd idea to send the copies of my PP to the officer after that long..he want them 3 mons. back..????

Leave a comment:

• pearl
    replied
    As per ur post dated aug30th, u were still awaiting response on ur I687 application, there was no mention of interview in ur last posts.And I believe ur life act was denied and ur case was pending in appeal. Howcome sudden change in ur post. Pls. advise. If I missed anything in between.

Leave a comment:

• taxreg16
    replied
    I drop by personally to his lawyer office and ask him...he just saying we don't have to give him..he never gave me any good reasons....he has always negative attitude about this cases...its too late to change lawyer now i think...

Leave a comment:

• Freedom1
    replied
    Have you asked your lawyer why he believes there's no need to send the copies that the officer requested?

Freedom1

Leave a comment:

• taxreg16
    replied
    I had my interview 3 months back for CSS settlement. The officer was very pleased with my interview and doc.After interview he shook my hand even said "This case looks very good,let me review". He also ask for copies of my passport from my lawyer. When we got out from the building my lawyer said "we don't need to send the copies.." Even I mailed copies of PP to my lawyer to send to officer.he didn't...Do u think it will be a good idea to send the copies of my passport to the officer directly now....i know his office address...it has been 3 months though...plz comments

Leave a comment:

• taxreg16
    started a topic CSS/lulac

CSS/lulac

I had my interview 3 months back for CSS settlement. The officer was very pleased with my interview and doc.After interview he shook my hand even said "This case looks very good,let me review". He also ask for copies of my passport from my lawyer. When we got out from the building my lawyer said "we don't need to send the copies.." Even I mailed copies of PP to my lawyer to send to officer.he didn't...Do u think it will be a good idea to send the copies of my passport to the officer directly now....i know his office address...it has been 3 months though...plz comments
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney