Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkunkDevilUSA and SomeDumb12, your mental problem finally figured out

Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. No wonder you weak-minded I D I O T S dedicate your lousy lives to this forum. But this disease can be cured and hopefully you two D I C K H E A D S will someday live normal lives. I wonder who will protect us from those evil immigrants then. You're doing such a wonderful job now...

Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. No wonder you weak-minded I D I O T S dedicate your lousy lives to this forum. But this disease can be cured and hopefully you two D I C K H E A D S will someday live normal lives. I wonder who will protect us from those evil immigrants then. You're doing such a wonderful job now...

Comment

yet another unpatriotic $hit-for-brains moron who does not support AMerican values....he is too bussy learning how to play pocket pool with a 2" cue stick and marble-sized nuts.

Comment

Dear SomeDumb12:

I love your sense of humor!. I had a good laugh when I read your post. Marble-sized nuts. That's hilarious!... Personally, I think that despite your advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage, you're less F U C K E D - U P than SkunkDevilUSA, because at least you think that you act like an A S S H O L E because you are "patriotic".
        SkunkDevil's brain must be more damaged than yours, since he seems to be barking all the time for no reason...

Comment

W H, why are you so mean to these two guys? I mean, there are many folks on this forum who seem to be anti-immigrant, not only SunDevilUSA and Someone12, yet you seem to address them only. Just being curious. Peace.

Comment

Dear HJV:

Obviously, you have not read enough posts from these two sickos. I know there are plenty of anti-immigrant folks on this board, but SomeDumb12's insensitivity is unbelievable. Perhaps you missed a post from a boy who was about to turn 18 and was seeking help and info on how to become legal, since he was brought here when he was a baby. He said his mother had died not long ago and he was trying to join the army or something like that. He came to this forum looking for help, information, support. Guess who inmediately jumped and told him "get out of my country, illegal!". Of course, that scared him away. I felt sorry for that boy, and I realized that there was something wrong with SomeDumb12's brain. As for SkunkDevilUSA, he's always pretending to be concerned about illegal immigration, but he's just misleading weak-minded idiots like SomeDumb12, since his real problem is with his Mexican neighbors. They both have the same mental problem, which is advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. SkunkDevil's case is even more pathetic, since he's an immigrant himself. Peace to you too...

Comment

SundevilUSA, Enough and Someone12 here are some things to recite that will help you in your problems;

1. I have come to understand that I am living in a racist culture and have learned to be a racist, and I want to work diligently to end racism in myself and be an example to others.

2. I have come to realize that I have directly and indirectly taken part in perpetuating racism.

3. I have come to realize that I have directly benefited from living in a racist culture.

4. I wear this badge of racism as a reminder for myself and others that we need to consciously and deliberately acknowledge racism and take the required steps to relinquish and end it.

5. I wish my actions to be for my own growth and the common good, and I will try not to seek praise from others or absolution from other races for my actions or principles.

6. As I learn how to free myself from my racist shortcomings, I will share this knowledge and join with others of like mind in working towards the elimination of racism in people and institutions.

live the above and your life will be much better!

Comment

ELJEFE and Whknapp: It is obvious that you have lost the argument as it relates to immigration reform - the American people agree with Someone12 and me that our borders need to be secured and that illegal aliens should not receive amnesty.

Having lost the argument, it is really quite sad that you both feel the need to resort to meaningless name-calling and slander. You prove yourselves to be mean-sprited losers.

What else would one expect from apologists for illegal behavior?

Comment

WE WON OUR ARGUMENT !!!

WE, AT WWW.FAIRUS.ORG, ARE THE KINDEST, FINEST , NICEST, MOST FAIR AND MOST HONEST PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH !!!

OUR MEANSPIRITED OPPONENTS DON'T AGREE WITH JAILING ,HUMILIATING AND INFLICTING HARSHEST PUNISHMENTS ON STUPID SAMARITAN CHURCH PRIESTS, ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILDREN, AND PARENTS/SPOUSES OF USC/LPR !!!

BUT WE SHALL PREVAIL !!!!!!

PRAISE BE TO LIEMASTER !!!!!!!!
                  PRAISE BE TO WWW.FAIRUS.ORG !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"the American people agree with Someone12 and me"

Thanks for proving me right.

Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary NARCISSISTIC rage...

Narcissism = egoism, egocentrism

Comment

SkunkDevilUSA,

[quote]It is obvious that you have lost the argument as it relates to immigration reform - the American people agree with Someone12 and me that our borders need to be secured and that illegal aliens should not receive amnesty.

Your sentence structure is flawed. You are dealing with the nominative case here ( I am assuming you know what I am talking about). Do you think you can determine what is wrong with the sentence? lol

Comment

Just wait, you have to give SundevilUSA some time so that he can go and find a response

I don't see anything that has happened that you should be claiming victory for and as far as associating your self w/someone12, I woudn't go around announcing it if I was you.

Comment

ScumDevilUSA,

You wouldn't be able to cut and paste a response to this one.

Comment

PRAISE BE TO WWW.FAIRUS.ORG !!!

Comment

Man o man!! Racist?? I am tired of hearing the word racist being slung around!! Imagine if we all americans went to Mexico to find jobs!!?? They would be doing the same thing that we are! Protecting our country! I can hear them now. Go home gringos!! But we only are doing the jobs that Mexicans don't want to do. The bottom line is if you want to come to my country please come legal!! You are welcome, but come legal. We have laws and these laws are what makes this country so bad ***! This reply is not meant to offend anyone.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation