X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Learning
    replied
    Maria, why would ANY green card holder want to participate in anything so stupid? Then again, why would any illegal immigrant want to do that either. Why would anyone propose something like that?? Geesh.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    I'm an immigrant to the United States of America.

If such a strike were proposed, there is NO WAY that I would participate. In my experience, Americans are very welcoming to legal immigrants, especially if said immigrants show respect for America by speaking English and assimilating to the best of their ability.

I, for one, would welcome a strike by ILLEGAL immigrants...that way, employers and workers would be able to easily identify those who are in the country illegally and working without authorization.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Does the strike include the immigrant drug dealers, murderers, rapists, and robbers?

Leave a comment:

• bigdummy
    replied
    Please let me know in advance so I can get my car washed the day before.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the worst thing that might happen is that somebody has to mow their own lawn.....bfd. Americans would applaud such a strike; however, the proper name for such an action is "illegal immigrant strike" - since that is what they are, just like you Maria.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Briliant idea Maria, this will make the USCIS job to catalog and document the illegals location and occupation, much much easier. I'm sure they and ICE will thank you from the bottom of their heart

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    replied
    Anti-immigrant Americans have forgotten how important immigrant are for US economy and how they are depended on them every day.
    I propose a 1 day immigrant strike day when no green card holder and no single illegal immigrant would show up at work.
    Americans would see how disabled and paralyzed their economy would be without immigrants in their country on that single day.

Leave a comment:

• Maria
    started a topic 1 day nationwide immigrant strike

1 day nationwide immigrant strike

Anti-immigrant Americans have forgotten how important immigrant are for US economy and how they are depended on them every day.
    I propose a 1 day immigrant strike day when no green card holder and no single illegal immigrant would show up at work.
    Americans would see how disabled and paralyzed their economy would be without immigrants in their country on that single day.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney