Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS/LULAC Adjustment of Status Form I-698 fee increase!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/LULAC Adjustment of Status Form I-698 fee increase!

Hi,

For those that got their I-687 approved (CSS/LULAC), you need to file to adjust your status from Temporary Resident to Permanent before the fee increase coming this July.

The current fee is $140 + $70 for biometrics.

The new fee: $1,370 + $70 for bio's.

The regulations says that you can only adjust your status on the 19th month from the date your I-687 application was received by the USCIS (This is the date of adjustment of status as temporary resident), the good part is that you don't have to wait until the 19th month to apply. You can do so before and your I-698 application will be internally administered, but they won't adjust your status until you're eligible.

So file right away if you don't want to pay the $$,1440 to adjust your status.

Freedom1.

Hi,

For those that got their I-687 approved (CSS/LULAC), you need to file to adjust your status from Temporary Resident to Permanent before the fee increase coming this July.

The current fee is $140 + $70 for biometrics.

The new fee: $1,370 + $70 for bio's.

The regulations says that you can only adjust your status on the 19th month from the date your I-687 application was received by the USCIS (This is the date of adjustment of status as temporary resident), the good part is that you don't have to wait until the 19th month to apply. You can do so before and your I-698 application will be internally administered, but they won't adjust your status until you're eligible.

So file right away if you don't want to pay the $$,1440 to adjust your status.

Freedom1.

Comment

maybe that's why they're not doing many approvals because they want to stiff everyone who has anything pending..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation