Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFOPASS

I tried to schedule an INFOPASS apt, it comes up as "none available at this time." What is this bulls h i t ? What's the best way to schedule one? How long does it normally take from the date you schedule one until you get to go over there?

I tried to schedule an INFOPASS apt, it comes up as "none available at this time." What is this bulls h i t ? What's the best way to schedule one? How long does it normally take from the date you schedule one until you get to go over there?

Comment

Well, I dont think the service is available in your area... or maybe its down.

Where are you located?

Comment

INFOPASS is available at all offices now. Normally, Infopass appointments are booked two weeks (however, earlier appointments are possible) in advance and once all have been filled you will get the unavailable message. At the close of business each day, appointments are released to the system for one day two weeks ahead. You need to log on at the end of the day.

Comment

I have been trying for several weeks now but have been unsucessful. Just found this website. Can you tell me what you mean by end of the day. Does that mean 12:00 or around 5
          Thanks

Comment

Try checking the site early mornings... if you still doubt the service ..call up 1-800 number and get it clarified..Good Luck
            --TJ

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed