Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S 2611

When do you think we are going hear what's happening to bill?

Bush said "Now that the Senate has acted, I look forward to working together with both the House of Representatives and the Senate to produce a bill for me to sign into law."

Do you think House may vote on it in June - July?

Guys, I understand that the bill will be changed, but do you think that there is anybody will ask to take away SEC. 504. RELIEF FOR MINOR CHILDREN.?

When do you think we are going hear what's happening to bill?

Bush said "Now that the Senate has acted, I look forward to working together with both the House of Representatives and the Senate to produce a bill for me to sign into law."

Do you think House may vote on it in June - July?

Guys, I understand that the bill will be changed, but do you think that there is anybody will ask to take away SEC. 504. RELIEF FOR MINOR CHILDREN.?

Comment

Well, i could tell you with confidance that the dream act will definatly make it throught..you are talking about kids that have a long history of education in the U.S and can contribute to america...i feel that this section of the bill will make it throught a senate-house hearing.

Comment

jean2005,
        RELIEF FOR MINOR CHILDREN
        it's helping children of immediate relatives
        to become immediate relative also.

Aliens admitted under section 211(a) on the basis of a prior issuance of a visa under section 203(a) to their accompanying parent who is an immediate relative.

`(ii) In this subparagraph, the term `immediate relative' means a child, spouse, or parent of a citizen of the United States (and each child of such child, spouse, or parent who is accompanying or following to join the child, spouse, or parent), except that, in the case of parents, such citizens shall be at least 21 years of age.

Comment

UP

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs