Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advice.........anyone??????

Hello I have a question. First of all I realize i lost my green card when i was about to file my citizenship Februray last year so i applied to get it back last february. My husband (who over stayed his time here)
    and I got married April of last year and when i went to do my fingerprints I requested to get my last name change as of november of last year I still did not receiev my new card and was told they lost my file and later on they found it. I also asked the office if I can apply for citizenship without the green card she said yes just send a copy of my receipt with my application so they will know. so I applied for citizenship last november as of this moment I have not receive my appointment nor my green card in the mail. Also about a month ago I went to talk to a non profit organization who specialize in immigration about sponsoring my husband they told me as long as i have copies of the green card I can put in the application and when i get my citizenship I can upgrade it, that way his information will have already been in process. I'm begining to get scared since I have not recieve an appointment for my civics test nor my green card. also I did not receive a reciept from them regarding my application for sponsoring my husband. but i did send them a personal check and have proof that they cashed it. If you can give me any advice think mabe i did not recieve anything because my husband is out of status please let me know.

Hello I have a question. First of all I realize i lost my green card when i was about to file my citizenship Februray last year so i applied to get it back last february. My husband (who over stayed his time here)
    and I got married April of last year and when i went to do my fingerprints I requested to get my last name change as of november of last year I still did not receiev my new card and was told they lost my file and later on they found it. I also asked the office if I can apply for citizenship without the green card she said yes just send a copy of my receipt with my application so they will know. so I applied for citizenship last november as of this moment I have not receive my appointment nor my green card in the mail. Also about a month ago I went to talk to a non profit organization who specialize in immigration about sponsoring my husband they told me as long as i have copies of the green card I can put in the application and when i get my citizenship I can upgrade it, that way his information will have already been in process. I'm begining to get scared since I have not recieve an appointment for my civics test nor my green card. also I did not receive a reciept from them regarding my application for sponsoring my husband. but i did send them a personal check and have proof that they cashed it. If you can give me any advice think mabe i did not recieve anything because my husband is out of status please let me know.

Comment

when did you file I-130 for your husband? Have you compared your timeline for naturalization with the processing times?

Comment

and which sub-office? (place of residence)

Comment

Well I did it through the non profit organization in May and I live in CT so i believe it's sent to vermont.

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs