Illegals have rights, USC don't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Actually I Didn't Have To Check At All. Been There, Done That!

YEP! Its The Same. MONSTER!!! Pet... Good Boy, We Will Show Them!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure Pee Wee loves it when you talk to him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY!!! Do Not Ever Disrespect The Pee Wee Monster!!!! He Has Frightened Even The Most Vicious Of Creatures!!! Including The Tigers Here! Show Respect!!! There, There Mini Me. She Is crazy And Envious! Don't Let That Badddd Panda Girl Anger You! You Know How POWERFUL, ENORMOUS, AlMIGHTY You Are! Thats All That Matters! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that there is any truth in my husband's accusations lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Thought We Were Going To Be Engaged To Marry And Yet You Use The Word Husband, Shouldn't It Be EX-HUSBAND? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh! You are soooo right! Someone pulled me up on that only the other day, so I have to learn to say EX EX EX. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Now Feel...

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
      Actually I Didn't Have To Check At All. Been There, Done That!

YEP! Its The Same. MONSTER!!! Pet... Good Boy, We Will Show Them!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure Pee Wee loves it when you talk to him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY!!! Do Not Ever Disrespect The Pee Wee Monster!!!! He Has Frightened Even The Most Vicious Of Creatures!!! Including The Tigers Here! Show Respect!!! There, There Mini Me. She Is crazy And Envious! Don't Let That Badddd Panda Girl Anger You! You Know How POWERFUL, ENORMOUS, AlMIGHTY You Are! Thats All That Matters! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that there is any truth in my husband's accusations lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Thought We Were Going To Be Engaged To Marry And Yet You Use The Word Husband, Shouldn't It Be EX-HUSBAND? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh! You are soooo right! Someone pulled me up on that only the other day, so I have to learn to say EX EX EX. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Now Feel...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why???? What did I do now?
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Hang on a minute, where was the proposal? Did I miss it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...Here It Is To Refresh Your Memory...

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation