X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marya
    replied
    there is more to this story than your saying to us. sorry.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    second glance!!! HA HA HA HA Excellent S12

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    the trailerparks of America are full of double-digit IQ manatees and doofuses, ready to marry anyone who will give them a second glance.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    YES!!! S12 and I add, this PIG like the rest of these criminal, low lifers, for some reason, NEVER get their notices. This PIG "met a guy and fell in love". Where do these people meet? I'm curious. This behavior is so low, so trashy...what is going on?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    up yours dumb***a.....whine whine whine...that's all visa cheats and phony aslyees do....and this tired nonsense about Indians is ludicrous...your ancestors were Neanderthals....no wonder they're extinct, after reading your mindless blather.

Leave a comment:

• dmaza
    replied
    first of all, I'm from country that is in EU, and a lot of people live there even better then here, I could go back now, but my whole family is here, so beliave me a lot of people will cry if i'll get deported. Second, i'm not blaming anybody, I just get cought up in this situation and trying to find the way out, so I can stay with my family and pay YOUR country taxes. Third, are you Indian? Because ONLY they are non-imigrants. Imagine if your grand-grand mother has been deported? Where would you be right now. And by the way the topick of this discution is "please help" so thank you for you help.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    THANK YOU S12 well said!!! It's important that we keep working on that bs called amnesty. We defeated the Bad Dream Act, we can defeat that bs as well. Cheers!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Also note that like every other lowlife illegal, this $hitbag wants to blame attorneys, USCIS, judges, you name it, while forgetting that 'dumb***a' is the only liar.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dmaza...what an appropriate name (i.e. dumba$$)..who is the actual liar? It's not your attorneys, it's you, you lied from the very moment you obtained a visa, then tried more lies to gain asylum (being a goat phukker is not grounds to be awarded aslyum)...no one is going to shed a single tear when you get deported...I will applaud....go back to your flea-infested country and try your lies out on your own government officials....what a dirtbag.

Leave a comment:

• dmaza
    replied
    i wish i was related to President(i even can sing National athem)but .....i can adjust status9 at least try) but i need somehow avoid deportation before i 'll get this ajustment...and this is main idea...somehow to find the way to reopen my case without being taken to custody.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    If you were related to President Obama,you would have no problem. Otherwise, since you are married, you can apply to adjust status before the Executive Office For Immigration Review (immigration court).

Leave a comment:

• dmaza
    replied
    ok , let me remember the dates, in 2006 i been denied in court for asylum, i took another lawer( because first one just screw it up) this lawer applied for apeal and told me to wait until first decision , he told me it could take up to 2 years, so he will contact me about it, he told me that this decision will be 100% denied(after 9/11 they always say no at this step), so i waited, and waited, sometimes i was calling him, but got one answere it's in progress,during this time i moved to another state, i called him and change my adress( no stupid not to)my phone and e-mail stayed the same, after some time( fall of 2008) i e-mail him to ask about my case, and found out that letter was send to my previous adress 3 month ago, and returned( because i wasn't there anymore) so my status is illigal right now,thank you very much, have a grate day. I thouht that i already illigal so there is not a hury. So I decided to wait for my boyfriend getting divorce.By that time nobody told me about deportation or that i need to keep up with my adress and etc. I moove in with my boyfriend and my friend stayed at my old apt( electrical bill stayed under my name).In fall of 2009 my friend calling me to tell, that police was coming in 6 in the morning looking for me, with my big picture, 5 men and one women. i didn't know even what to think because i know i didn't do anything criminal... so we hired lawer in my new state, at least to find out, he found that it's been imigration services and that i have deportation on, he tried to reopen my case based on my asylum , but couldn't, so only one way to open it,it's through the mariage, my boyfriend divorce got a little longer then we expected, we getting married in a week, so it's almost a year after i found out. I guess this it....

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my mom having green card, waiting for citizenship, my uncle is already citizen, so i don't think there will be problem. i been denied on asylum 3 years ago, then I waited for first decesion on appeal for 2 years then i waited for a year for my boyfriend to divorce. Nobody ever told me it was so serious, I know i made a mistake by trusting lawers to much. it was pretty long time ago so i cannot even contact that lawer right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It cannot have been that long ago that your lawyer notified you that the case was denied on appeal. Give us that date. From what you are saying, ICE has been looking for you for almost a year now since they came to the door? So this means that the deportation order occured probably 18 months ago.

I am no trying to scare you, but you need to be smart right now. Yes, some people sit in detention center for 5 to 8 months before they can even get out . they already know where you are if they came before. Make sure that you are not staying at where you have your address listed. This will cut down on chance of getting picked up.

Get new attorney and file the paperwork after the marriage.

Another thing, pleae understand Davdah's advice to file the motion to reopen is not about tring to get your asylum approved. It is a strategy used that will help you to avoid detention issues. YOur attorney will understand. if he or she doesnt, then dont use them.

Leave a comment:

• dmaza
    replied
    I cheked i don't have that return rule, it was simple work and travel visa for 3 month, for sure i will not do it by myself, i'll get an attorney and i hope the good one, I don't care about how much it will cost or how long, as long as everything is done right, but with my bad previous expirience i want to know as much as i can so i can follow my lawer somehow i hope that he will be able to preven from ICE showing up, truly , i feel like kinda a criminal...i guess i'm , but the idea that somebody can come and get me just driving me crazy... i feel much better after you told me all this,thanks

Leave a comment:

• dmaza
    replied
    my mom having green card, waiting for citizenship, my uncle is already citizen, so i don't think there will be problem. i been denied on asylum 3 years ago, then I waited for first decesion on appeal for 2 years then i waited for a year for my boyfriend to divorce. Nobody ever told me it was so serious, I know i made a mistake by trusting lawers to much. it was pretty long time ago so i cannot even contact that lawer right now. Extually i found out more information from you then i did from all my lawers. You said they going to take me to detention center, but for how long????? is it possible somehow to avoid it, i'm already for a year in constant fear,i have panick attack at least every day, i would just go crazy if i would know that somebody will come in the morning and take me somewhere...i don't know maybe go away somewhere for that time, it could take 6-8 mionth? thank again

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation