please help...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also note that like every other lowlife illegal, this $hitbag wants to blame attorneys, USCIS, judges, you name it, while forgetting that 'dumb***a' is the only liar.

Comment

THANK YOU S12 well said!!! It's important that we keep working on that bs called amnesty. We defeated the Bad Dream Act, we can defeat that bs as well. Cheers!!!

Comment

first of all, I'm from country that is in EU, and a lot of people live there even better then here, I could go back now, but my whole family is here, so beliave me a lot of people will cry if i'll get deported. Second, i'm not blaming anybody, I just get cought up in this situation and trying to find the way out, so I can stay with my family and pay YOUR country taxes. Third, are you Indian? Because ONLY they are non-imigrants. Imagine if your grand-grand mother has been deported? Where would you be right now. And by the way the topick of this discution is "please help" so thank you for you help.

Comment

up yours dumb***a.....whine whine whine...that's all visa cheats and phony aslyees do....and this tired nonsense about Indians is ludicrous...your ancestors were Neanderthals....no wonder they're extinct, after reading your mindless blather.

Comment

YES!!! S12 and I add, this PIG like the rest of these criminal, low lifers, for some reason, NEVER get their notices. This PIG "met a guy and fell in love". Where do these people meet? I'm curious. This behavior is so low, so trashy...what is going on?

Comment

the trailerparks of America are full of double-digit IQ manatees and doofuses, ready to marry anyone who will give them a second glance.

Comment

second glance!!! HA HA HA HA Excellent S12

Comment

there is more to this story than your saying to us. sorry.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation