Chinese Canadians and problem with the "majority"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in Hong Kong recently. On the plane, I sat beside a Chinese woman who after learning I live in the USA assumed that I was an American. She then proceeded to tell that the Chinese own Canada. She said the stupid Canadians, drinking beer and watching the hockey game, didn't notice that we have bought up their Country.

Maybe Mr. Chu's attitude is widespread?

The last time I went to Canada (19 years ago) I got strip searched by 3 Customs Officers. All three were wearing turbans and barely spoke English. That's just one more reason why I'm enduring the US immigration process. Whenever the USCIS makes me sick, I remember my Canadian airport fiasco, and I feel like kissing the ground here in America.

Comment

Where is this woman now? if you give me her contact information, so I can find her in hk. I really want to meet this woman...

is she good looking? do you think I think she is attractive?

Comment

oh and don't worry the turban guys won't search you if you get a little tan, and have darker outfit perfer brown. turban guys never search me anywhere.

I mean somethings is just common sense you have to be less racist and try adapt to the muticulturalism of Canada.

Comment

because you are a grey you know? you are a ghost so that's why they do that on purpose to let you know about the rights of the minority groups.

I think you must had made a scence at the airport. once again advice a little tan if you're a ghost man.

Comment

you tan la?

Comment

SomeDumb12, since you claim to be a vet but don't have enough brainpower to reply to Mr. Chu, I suggest you use this old post, taken from another forum, based on a dispute over a U.S. spy plane that had to land in China in 2001. I know this doesn't make any sense, but this is what you usually post, anyway:

"I don't know if you're really a Chink or not, but if you are, here's what I think about you, your fellow countrymen, and that 3rd world s h i t h o l e you live in. I hate you slant eyed, rice eating little b a s t a r d s!! I regret three things. #1. That during WWII, we did'nt let the Japs kill more of your rat-like breeding little a s s e s before we stepped in and saved you from certain Japanese domination. #2. That the U.S. government did not more aggresively support General Chang Kai Shek's campaign against that pig Mao-Tse-Tung. Did you ever stop to think that Mao's fat a s s lived like a king while most of your people lived in squallor?? How many of your countrymen died during his regime?? And #3. That we had a p u s s y a s s e d, liberal Democrat in the White House when we had a chance to blow you squatter's back into the stone age!! God bless General Mac!! Here's my solution to this whole bag of c r a p. We move two carrier battle groups towards this island. We park 3 Boomer's with a full load somewhere nearby, we give you 24 hours to release our servicemen, if not, we send the SEALS onto this Island to recover them, and at the first sign of you slants even looking like you're thinking of nukes, we do what we should have done during the Korean conflict when you subversive, treacherous little b a s t a r d s snuck across the border! NO APOLOGY for one of your p i s s - p o o r pilot's F'up in ramming our plane in international air-space! As far as coming to our country, you better think twice, because I will personally castrate you and make you eat them, you slant-eyed little s h i t !!

Comment

mr chu is simply mongolo**d haha, you are very racist. i don't wonder why people in canada don't like you. im lucky i live in the US and i don't need to deal with someone like you.
                chinita

Comment

i don't wonder why people there in canada want you to go back to china. you disgrace your own kind( chinese), i am chinese-filipino and i know a lot of chinese who are actually good people. but since i read your post it sickened me. your disgrace for chinese people.
                  chinita

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                    Hudson: You can't truly be serious, can you? Did you actually read the original poster's comments?

When confronted with an attitude such as Mr.Chu's, I'm confident that people have an adverse reaction. I would suggest that his attitude is the problem, not his ethnicity.

You're just a typically worthless liberal who ignores the outrageous attitudes of people like Mr.Chu, and attributes "nativism" to those who challenge him. I guess that you believe that those from an ethnic minority are incapable of being anything other than sweetness and light. What a bubble you must live in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Yes I have. He stated he is a dual citizen by which he is in part a Canadian citizen. He experienced nativism in Canada the same way a legal immigrant experiences nativism here. Nativism is an political isolationist, anti-immigrant word used to describe immigrants as being unwanted. It can include legal immigrant based on race, ethnicity, education background, skin color, employment status, language, and a few others. This is not unique to the US, but to other countries (Japan comes to mind quite often). And nativism has been directed mostly to Chinese such as the 1882 Chinese exclusion Act, but to Catholics and Germans as well. And his attitude is perfectly normal if one is subjected to nativism from government, community, employment, businesses, and social clubs.

Politically, I am not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. And as for my experience, I have seen more **** than you have, and I was not in the military.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

UniqueI guess i had had the opposite reaction than u when it comes to the US/Canadian immigration security trends. I am currently a Canadian citizen (not by birth) and on a work visa in the US with the [ever-pending] GC wait...Anyways, even though i have never been strip-searched by neither party, i'd always received a much-friendly treatment by the Canadian officers than the US (well, atleast that't how i have felt). I was really surprised to hear that u have felt vis-versa....
                      Mr Chu i was just wondering, what type of tocacco are u hooked on chewing??

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bruckf:
                        UniqueI guess i had had the opposite reaction than u when it comes to the US/Canadian immigration security trends. I am currently a Canadian citizen (not by birth) and on a work visa in the US with the [ever-pending] GC wait...Anyways, even though i have never been strip-searched by neither party, i'd always received a much-friendly treatment by the Canadian officers than the US (well, atleast that't how i have felt). I was really surprised to hear that u have felt vis-versa....
                        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have been strip searched by both Canadian and US Customs Officers. These searches took place many years ago when I was the lead singer in a touring rock band. Naturally I hated it all. But in the US I'm entering a foreign Country, I have no rights. Canada is my native Country, so I resented it more. That fact that the Canadian Customs Officer's were all foreign born and could barely speak English. Had nothing to do with it.

Just as, if one of you Indian nationals were to go back to your home Country to visit your parents in India, and were interrogated, humiliated, and strip searched by three white Canadian nationals, you'd be as fine with it as I was. All proven by how much you didn't mind the British occupation.

I know you think I'm a racist. I'm actually an anti-racist. What happened in Canada was unexpected. If traveled to India, I'd expect to be confronted by an all Indian Customs crew.

Comment

Mr.Chu Hello man.

First of all, let me tell you how much I admire Chinese culture, is fascinating reading about Chinese dynasties and how your people invented writing.

Now, let me tell you, stop being compassionate, you should sue all those dirty whites who insult you, do you know why they insult you? because Chinese people are taking the good jobs stupid white people used to have, after all is proved that Chinese IQ is 100 times higher than that of dumb whites.

So my advice.
                          sue all those whites who insult you.
                          Rape some white women, well you don't have to rape them, they will come to you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation