Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Canadians and problem with the "majority"

First of all let me state that, I'm not good with the language you speak. Second of all I "reckon" the opposite of "minority" is "majority".

I'm a dual citizen who studied this language in Hong Kong. I'm here to discuss a subject today. It is about the charters of rights and the definition of Citizenship status.

Let me start of with how I feel about Canada, can I ask you what makes you think that you people own north america? or better question yet by law how is my citizenship different just because on my passport it states that my brithplace is Hong Kong?

Do you know the truth is, when it comes to owning a part of Canada, in a way I own it more than most the "majority" citizens. However why do I still have this kind of respect? I'm got my citizenship by the IPP program, like most "minority" of the Hong Kong people. I feel like paying a taxi driver tips and still get a bad gesture.

I'm very sick of hearing people say "Go back to china or something like that", I even thought of sueing when I hear government workers making comments about me.

All I want to state is that, orginally no european owned Canada, and that Chinese people did not blown themselves up for a dollar to be critized by the majority. The truth is we own more Canada than you do, and we will make sure this will happen further.

The paraliment and the grumpy majority people of the I'm so cool in the paraliment and look at me I'm white days, WILL BE OVER. In Richmond B.C the Chinese own more properties than Canada. I'm so sick of your arrogant ways.

First of all let me state that, I'm not good with the language you speak. Second of all I "reckon" the opposite of "minority" is "majority".

I'm a dual citizen who studied this language in Hong Kong. I'm here to discuss a subject today. It is about the charters of rights and the definition of Citizenship status.

Let me start of with how I feel about Canada, can I ask you what makes you think that you people own north america? or better question yet by law how is my citizenship different just because on my passport it states that my brithplace is Hong Kong?

Do you know the truth is, when it comes to owning a part of Canada, in a way I own it more than most the "majority" citizens. However why do I still have this kind of respect? I'm got my citizenship by the IPP program, like most "minority" of the Hong Kong people. I feel like paying a taxi driver tips and still get a bad gesture.

I'm very sick of hearing people say "Go back to china or something like that", I even thought of sueing when I hear government workers making comments about me.

All I want to state is that, orginally no european owned Canada, and that Chinese people did not blown themselves up for a dollar to be critized by the majority. The truth is we own more Canada than you do, and we will make sure this will happen further.

The paraliment and the grumpy majority people of the I'm so cool in the paraliment and look at me I'm white days, WILL BE OVER. In Richmond B.C the Chinese own more properties than Canada. I'm so sick of your arrogant ways.

Comment

Mr.Chu: It sounds to me like Canada should revoke your citizenship.

I'm happy that you don't live in America, as we don't need racists like you in our country.

In any event, I have a wonderful suggestion: Why don't you go back to China?

Comment

They have no rights to revoke my citizenship. It is the charter of rights . There were times they requested me to give up my citizenship, but I refuse their non sense.

Second of all I'm a Citizen of Hong Kong. I live most of the time but I still have residential property here.

In Canada of couse I can open what business I want or go to what education class I want, Do you understand? I'm even planning to Teach Chinese here one day. I really don't like your arroganceness if you were working for the goverment and you say that the Canadian government should revoke my citizenship I will phone the canadian authority to have the your own law deal with you. Unlucky of me you're not working for the goverment.

Comment

Mr.Chu: Did you forget to take your medicine today?

This website is solely for the discussion of American immigration issues...and has nothing to do with Canada.

Quite honestly, you're a disgrace to both Hong Kong and to Canada. The only Canadian bureaucrat who deserves to be fired is the one who authorized your citizenship in the first place.

Comment

I'm very angry at majority people like you who thinks you own north american along with your kind. you're kind is truely like a taxi driver with a bad atittude and I pay tip! I came by IPP program.

you are a bad taxi driver, and your wife is like a bad woman in las vegas with bad service. Lol majority people crying over immirgration, what if they keep coming? another war?

I don't think so, I think when it comes to reducing a kind of people it's OUR job now, we're reducing Richmond b.c's western people every year. We increase the land value so high, I see white family being evicted.

Comment

Hey funny thing ghost man.

The woman who let me in this country, she almost rolled out the royal carpet, she was so kissing *** like "yea" "yea"

I said, I been to Richmond yes lots of chinese people. she's like "yea" "yea" like a weird horse face. I said lots of good Chinese food she's said "yea" yes"

then I was at the airport(of couse it was because of landing fee) two more women greeted me, heh lovely Canadian women.

Comment

and just to make you more angry I have the options to have dual citizenship U.S/HK or Can/HK it is because my family and relatives are U.S citizens.

my brother is an american lol, I'm a Canadian rofl. however if there's another problem, I really going eat their liver (government). if I was like a person who is denid access during the sars period.

I will sue goverment saying... I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO I"M A CITIZEN OF CANADA HOW DO YOU DENID ACCESS TO ANOTHER CITIZEN OF THEIR OWN LAND YOU CRAZY?

Comment

Mr.Chu: So, you have have family members who are American?

I am confident that they will join me in being thankful that the crazy one in the family decided to go to Canada instead :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Chu:
                    They have no rights to revoke my citizenship. It is the charter of rights . There were times they requested me to give up my citizenship, but I refuse their non sense.

Second of all I'm a Citizen of Hong Kong. I live most of the time but I still have residential property here.

In Canada of couse I can open what business I want or go to what education class I want, Do you understand? I'm even planning to Teach Chinese here one day. I really don't like your arroganceness if you were working for the goverment and you say that the Canadian government should revoke my citizenship I will phone the canadian authority to have the your own law deal with you. Unlucky of me you're not working for the goverment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    I don't think anyone or the Canadian government is revoking your citizenship; however, you have experienced nativism in Canada as well as on this board by SunDevil. Remember what Confucius said, "A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions."
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I'm not worry about my citizenship being revoked because I doubt that in this modern time atfer the 2000 they try to pull an excution act lame, bypass the law thing.

I maybe a grown up man hudson, sadly I'm always so young at heart. sometimes I ask myself why can't I be more serious lol

Comment

Hudson: You can't truly be serious, can you? Did you actually read the original poster's comments?

When confronted with an attitude such as Mr.Chu's, I'm confident that people have an adverse reaction. I would suggest that his attitude is the problem, not his ethnicity.

You're just a typically worthless liberal who ignores the outrageous attitudes of people like Mr.Chu, and attributes "nativism" to those who challenge him. I guess that you believe that those from an ethnic minority are incapable of being anything other than sweetness and light. What a bubble you must live in.

Comment

Ghost man, let me elaborate what Mr. Hudson have said to you if you do not understand cleary. Mr. Hudson have said that you're a racist ghost man, Like the majority.

I think he used another western word "nativism" to be more polite, because we all know that the first prime minister of this land "canada" have enough imoral actions and declaration against my race. He was well educated in western education.

Therefore ghostmanusa don't expect minority to judge you of anything else other than the racist the majority of your race are.

Comment

is like buying something from a wholesale company do you expect me to get my shipments from a reputatable company or from a unreputatable company in mainland?

In this case, it is like judging you. Do you expect me to believe that another hong kong person to be racist, or do I believe that you maybe a KKK?

Comment

and for the sake of my colour don't call Mr.Chu it reallys gives me the creepy every time a westerner calls me Mr.Chu

if you can't say Jue San just don't say it. I hate westerner calling me Mr. Chu. It's as creepy as some freak ghost man sretching their mouth very wide or some freaky things western kids do.

crazy race

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed