X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hello All,

I have completed my removal of condition (marriage based GC) about two years ago and till now Ihave not received my new GC. I have called the INS they said I should write a letter to the processing center, I wrote a letter to the center and they mailed me back saying that they no longer answer by mail and that I should call the INS. What can I do to solve this problem. At the moment I have a valid stamp on my passport for three more month.

thanks

Hello All,

I have completed my removal of condition (marriage based GC) about two years ago and till now Ihave not received my new GC. I have called the INS they said I should write a letter to the processing center, I wrote a letter to the center and they mailed me back saying that they no longer answer by mail and that I should call the INS. What can I do to solve this problem. At the moment I have a valid stamp on my passport for three more month.

thanks

Comment

Hi melseifi,

when you say you completed your removal of conditions, you mean, after the approval you went to your local office, filled out the form for new GC, gave them pictures etc., correct?

Call USCIS again. It says on their web-site to call them if one hasn't received GC after 6 months.

Next best thing would be making an info-pass appointnment and talk to someone. Go prepared (with new pictures), just in case.

I hope you'll hear from someone who may have had similar problem.

Good luck.

Comment

Hello Aneri,

Thank you for your reply. I actually called and they said I had to send a form to the processing center which I did. I also too an appointment but they did not help either.

Comment

What form, specifically, did they recommend you send?
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation