X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the us with k3 and approval i-130 what is the next please help

hello
    i am in the usa from 11 july 2003 after i-129 F was approved i got the visa from the consulat and i come to the usa my wife is USC we are married 3 years and 5 mounths our i-130 from 3th march 2002 was approved the 4 April 2005 , my visa is close to be expired the 11 july 2005 , now we got the approval notice of the i-130, we dont know what to do , do i have to leave usa or what we have to do next , please help.... thank you so much

hello
    i am in the usa from 11 july 2003 after i-129 F was approved i got the visa from the consulat and i come to the usa my wife is USC we are married 3 years and 5 mounths our i-130 from 3th march 2002 was approved the 4 April 2005 , my visa is close to be expired the 11 july 2005 , now we got the approval notice of the i-130, we dont know what to do , do i have to leave usa or what we have to do next , please help.... thank you so much

Comment

Now you can apply for "Adjustment of Status" to that of a Lawful Permanent Resident. Read up about how on http://uscis.gov.

Cheers.

Comment

hi sup thank you for your replay , how about my visa it is expired the 11 july , do i have to get out of the usa after i apply for AOS or does it make me liggal here if i apply for AOS ? ... thank you

Comment

After you apply for 'adjustment of status' by filing form I-485 and all supporting documents your status will change from 'non-immigrant' to 'pending adjustment interview'. Even if your K3 expires you'll still be legal after you receive Notice of Action (NOA1) for I-485. But if you want to travel outside of the U.S. while your adjustment is pending you must file for Advanced Parole (form I-131).

Cheers.

Comment

Thank you so much cheers , i realy appreciate your help, i downloaded the forms and we will send them as fast as we can to the INS- , i have one more question please , the person who did support papers for me was not my wife it was my mother in law but now she do not work she quit that job months ago , my wife can not support me because of her income is not that much as they request but we have friends does it work if a friend do support paper for me ?
            thank you so much

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed