Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about being pregnant can this harm or help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about being pregnant can this harm or help?

we would like to have kids soon but not sure if this will just throw another complication into this on going process i know our child would be a citizen and i am i citizen but what about the father can this make the process any different?

we would like to have kids soon but not sure if this will just throw another complication into this on going process i know our child would be a citizen and i am i citizen but what about the father can this make the process any different?

Comment

I don't know what your particular situation is, but I doubt that getting pregnant would make much of a difference either way in it's outcome. If your case will require you to be separated from your spouse for a long time, or will cause a lot of stress on you and your marriage in general, then you might want to postpone starting a family until you are done with immigraiton. Of course, if you wait for the perfect time, the perfect time may never come. The most important thing is that you and your spouse will be able to give the baby all of the love, attention, and physical well-being that it will need. If you are really young, you have plenty of time to have a family, there's no need to rush it.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed