Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Pumpkin !

The Great Pumpkin, Hillary, made her appearance at the Democratic National Convention last night wearing a bright orange pantsuit ! She promised all sorts of goodies to the children - FREE healthcare, FREE energy, FREE food, FREE FREE FREE !!! Just like the Great Pumpkin always promises; EVERYTHTNG IS FREE !!! It was a little early for Halloween I thought but just as scary. FREE sounds great !!! But will Doctors, Nurses, Miners, Farmers work for FREE? I don't think so. SOMEONE will have to pay for all these goodies; more of a TRICK than a TREAT for them. The usual people will have to pay for those who do not want to work; that would be the TAXPAYER. The Great Pumpkin offers treats for the lazy and a trick for the taxpayer. We need SNOOPY in his A4 Sopwith Camel Thunderbird to shoot the Great Pumpkin out of the sky !

The Democrats want us to use Wind Mills to generate power; this is a 200 year old idea and inadequate for our needs. The giant wind turbines that have already been installed have killed hundreds of thousands of birds. What kind of cruelty are these barbarians capable of? I love nature and to see these idiots kill hundreds of thousands of birds out of ignorance is appalling.

Its the great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and this one needs to be shot down !!!

The Great Pumpkin, Hillary, made her appearance at the Democratic National Convention last night wearing a bright orange pantsuit ! She promised all sorts of goodies to the children - FREE healthcare, FREE energy, FREE food, FREE FREE FREE !!! Just like the Great Pumpkin always promises; EVERYTHTNG IS FREE !!! It was a little early for Halloween I thought but just as scary. FREE sounds great !!! But will Doctors, Nurses, Miners, Farmers work for FREE? I don't think so. SOMEONE will have to pay for all these goodies; more of a TRICK than a TREAT for them. The usual people will have to pay for those who do not want to work; that would be the TAXPAYER. The Great Pumpkin offers treats for the lazy and a trick for the taxpayer. We need SNOOPY in his A4 Sopwith Camel Thunderbird to shoot the Great Pumpkin out of the sky !

The Democrats want us to use Wind Mills to generate power; this is a 200 year old idea and inadequate for our needs. The giant wind turbines that have already been installed have killed hundreds of thousands of birds. What kind of cruelty are these barbarians capable of? I love nature and to see these idiots kill hundreds of thousands of birds out of ignorance is appalling.

Its the great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and this one needs to be shot down !!!

Comment

The air is pretty thin in Denver and they don't have enough oxygen getting to their brains

Comment

IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN !!!!

"Every year on Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere and flies through the air with his pack of toys for all the good little children in the world."

Comment

Snoopy with his Sopwith Camel

John McCain with his A4 Thunderbird

Comment

very clever

I knew you would one day figure out how to post those pics Michael

Michael's Cafe is Back and high tech!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
              very clever

I knew you would one day figure out how to post those pics Michael

Michael's Cafe is Back and high tech! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So are these pics already posted in this forum before?

Anyways, is that really John McCain when he was younger?

And Davdah, I love that link - I've been reading Charlie Brown/Snoopy comics too when I was younger.
              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

I posted the photos of CB/Snoopy; that is McCain on the lower right of the picture

Comment

Yes, I was referring to the lower pic. You're not making this up, are you SOM?

So that's how McCain looked like before.
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed