will a divorce cancel the sponsorship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Make that your case. You'll probably win. Just make sure you destroy the receipts showing you bought it a few months prior. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

receipts where Etched In Stone By Neanderthals! "Our Extreme Ancestors"
    They Have long Since Faded! Ohhh! Darn, We cherished Those Receipts Of The Investment Also!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by so&so:
      Dear Friends,
      Thank you so much for your response. Sorry for the confusion! The situation is my friend have not received GC and condition, but waiting for that, can the finalization of the divorce terminate the Affadavit of support of the spouse and joint sponsor? That is to say, are they no more responsible to my friend's different needs if there is no spouse support received from the divorce? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      If your friend has been in an abusive situaiton and the spouse is either a USC or LPR, then it is possible to file form I-360 to obtain permanent residency. Your friend will need some proof of the abusive relationship, affidavits , and that you married under full faith. It could take a year to process. My advice is for your friend to seek professional help. There are free legal help available. If you need help to locate, then send me a PM, private message.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by so&so:
        Dear Friends,
        Thank you so much for your response. Sorry for the confusion! The situation is my friend have not received GC and condition, but waiting for that, can the finalization of the divorce terminate the Affadavit of support of the spouse and joint sponsor? That is to say, are they no more responsible to my friend's different needs if there is no spouse support received from the divorce? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        If your friend has been in an abusive situaiton and the spouse is either a USC or LPR, then it is possible to file form I-360 to obtain permanent residency. Your friend will need some proof of the abusive relationship, affidavits , and that you married under full faith. It could take a year to process. My advice is for your friend to seek professional help. There are free legal help available. If you need help to locate, then send me a PM, private message. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There You Go Again Hudson This Is What I Have Been Complaining. The Moment Someone Uses The Term Abuse You Quickly Jump Out Of Your Chair And Label Them American Abuser.

I Am Sick And Tired Of This Bull That Immigrants Are Presenting Of Abuse And Not. They All Know Very Well That The Word Abuse Will Fly Quickly And Open The Doors To US Citizenship.

Hudson You Are Being Very Naive Or Being Selective In A Way. How Long Does It Take To Fabricate Affidavits For VAWA When The Process Is Only One Sided? You Can Write An Affidavit Saying XYZ And Them USCIS Won't Validate It. They Will Believe It And Label An Innocent American Men As Abuser. The Feminism And Over Protection To Them Immigrants Have To Stop.

Why Is This OP So Concerned About Affidavit Of Support And Then Say The Friend Is Not Interested In Free Money? They Contradict Each Other And Then When Busted Bring Up Same Old BULL About Abuse. Why Is OPs Friend Not Giving Up Jewelry And Then Say Not Interested In Free Money?

I Believe You Work For Them DVS. Every DVS Gets A Cut of Vawa When They Take In So-Called Abused Person. The Term Abuse Has Been Very Loosely Used In The Immigration System.

These People Stop At Nothing.
        Death To VAWA.
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
          Dear Friends,
          If your friend has been in an abusive situaiton and the spouse is either a USC or LPR, then it is possible to file form I-360 to obtain permanent residency. Your friend will need some proof of the abusive relationship, affidavits , and that you married under full faith. It could take a year to process. My advice is for your friend to seek professional help. There are free legal help available. If you need help to locate, then send me a PM, private message. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There You Go Again Hudson This Is What I Have Been Complaining. The Moment Someone Uses The Term Abuse You Quickly Jump Out Of Your Chair And Label Them American Abuser.

I Am Sick And Tired Of This Bull That Immigrants Are Presenting Of Abuse And Not. They All Know Very Well That The Word Abuse Will Fly Quickly And Open The Doors To US Citizenship.

Hudson You Are Being Very Naive Or Being Selective In A Way. How Long Does It Take To Fabricate Affidavits For VAWA When The Process Is Only One Sided? You Can Write An Affidavit Saying XYZ And Them USCIS Won't Validate It. They Will Believe It And Label An Innocent American Men As Abuser. The Feminism And Over Protection To Them Immigrants Have To Stop.

Why Is This OP So Concerned About Affidavit Of Support And Then Say The Friend Is Not Interested In Free Money? They Contradict Each Other And Then When Busted Bring Up Same Old BULL About Abuse. Why Is OPs Friend Not Giving Up Jewelry And Then Say Not Interested In Free Money?

I Believe You Work For Them DVS. Every DVS Gets A Cut of Vawa When They Take In So-Called Abused Person. The Term Abuse Has Been Very Loosely Used In The Immigration System.

Death To VAWA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why the capitalization of the first letter of every word? Extremely irritating AND a breach of NETiquette! Grrrrrrrrrr
          Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JediKnight:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
            Dear Friends,

Death To VAWA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why the capitalization of the first letter of every word? Extremely irritating AND a breach of NETiquette! Grrrrrrrrrr </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why Cheating, Deceiving, Defrauding USC And Helping Fraudster? Extremely Criminal And Inhumane !Grrrrrrrrrrr
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation