is anyone responsible???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ready to pay for that flight as soon as they deport her even though its been more than 3 years; actually you are on the hook for 10 years I think

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well, then I guess they are responsible and should cover all the costs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean, you should cover all the costs.
      You wouldnt be on this forum if it were not you...
      You see, not all people you meet are of the same intelligence level, some see through people like you immediately.
      In my opinion, not only should you pay all the costs but also be punished for it. At least a year prison time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I'm beginning to find you quite amusing. This isn't fair to your country. They can't all be d u m b hillbillies like youself? No, that would just not be possible. You see, I've had you figured out long time ago. I saw right through you when I started reading your posts. You are one of the ones that is here illegaly and you are waiting for asylum. This is why you hate the Republicans -- because they are against it. Well, I hope you get deported soon. When you're back in Poland you will not be able to afford a computer and we will not hear from you any more. Until then, do what you do best, stay on these boards and make more enemies. You're nothing but a BIGOT ! Staying on that computer day in and day out, those jammies must really stink!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
        Lol, you don't even know what asylum is, pea brain.
        As far as I know they don't have the right to deport residents. Instead I'll see you in prison for harboring an illegal.

[here's a rolling on the floor laughing smiley] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wish you were a resident! Why would you say "I'll see you in prison?" It is obvious that you have so many enemies, they might have reported you already. If I don't know what asylum is it's because I don't need to know. You are the one that is praying for it or your a s s is on it's way to Eastern Europe. Yeah, yeah, you're all residents, blah, blah, blah. Waiting for your next s t u p i d reply, stinky !

Comment

As far as I know they don't have the right to deport residents. Instead I'll see you in prison for harboring an illegal.

Good night stinky. I've got this thing called "work" to go to in the morning. Not that you would know what that is since it's hard to get a job for an illegal.

Comment

Hey I person.. see u are still having fun. haha

anyway just finally got a minute to stop by forum

looks like its been busy. this is good thing

take care guys. Is that u or Kylie Minogue

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms