X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csunkala
    replied
    Thanks Hudson........., Well Aliba, as i said everybody has a good reason to be here, and as for me i have me own reasons as well, the things i have home going for me, they will ALWAYS be there, so this is a challenge for me and something i want to accomplish, life is "eaasy at home" so but beleive me i have good reason to be here otherwise i wouldn't. And it's not just my boyfriend who i love dearly, i'm not the type who just clings and settles for that. I'm just very happy to have met him and glad that we have each other. The rest???? Well this is just an immigration forum so has nothing to do with my personal or business life. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Perhaps we should put a bright lamp in Aliba's face, ask her embarrassing questions, eventually lead to believe that she is a communist, have her blackballed from every professional society known to man or woman, and then really have nothing to prove. Do you get the idea Aliba.

Questioning someone's intentions on a public forum as this is revisiting the joseph McCarthy era.

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    Interesting--if life was so great for you back home, then why are you here?

Opportunists are the same the world over, and you're a big one. Here's hoping your fiancee gets citizenship and decides to dump you. There are a couple of sayings that apply:
    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    There's many a slip twixt cup and lip.
    Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

Get the idea?

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    replied
    Hey DumbDevilUSA, i didnt know "..." is considered proper puntuation. Maybe you havent realized that there are these interesting things that look like "," which are recognized in the English language.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Well, his written English is bad, so it presupposes that his spoken English is bad also.

If a person uses the wrong word in Written English, it is logical to assume that the writer...in this case Antivirus...is unaware of the mistake. Therefore, English lessons are a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    how dod you know he cant SPEAK good English?

All Antivirus did was WRITE!

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Antivirus: After reading your last post, I think that your time would be better spent learning to speak better English.

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    replied
    csunkala, keep up the good work, its fun to see someone take on these idiots who doesnt have anything better to do.

Leave a comment:

• csunkala
    replied
    MARMADUK,
    No , i'm with the same person, and "pretty soon" IS pretty soon. WE GOT LUCKY, let's put it that way.
    hope some illegal just get as lucky as we did. good luck to you to. :-))

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Well, considering you're at one time considering "getting married for papers", I think thats pretty much a slap in the face for most.

Last time you said your BF having to redo his GC process via his dad, so did you get engaged to someone else? Otherwise, it'll be a good 10 years before he can petition you, 14 years if you decide to get married before he got his GC. Not exactly qualify under pretty soon.

Leave a comment:

• csunkala
    replied
    KEEP HATING SOMEONE12, WE ARE HAVING A BLAST READING YOUR POSTS. HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR SANDWICH, IF NOT YO BETTER. MOMMY'S GONNA BE VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU. LOL. :-))) BYEEEEE

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    just another visa cheat, who lied to our embassy, lied to our immigration folks, lied to our tax folks, and is lying to us now. Who gives a single $hit about you? Only a moron with an IQ around 70. Your whole life is nothing but lies and scamming. You are lower than the flies buzzing around a $hitpile.

Leave a comment:

• csunkala
    replied
    i HAVE ENTERED LEGALLY FOR ONE. Second of all I did stay for ......well that's none of your business, but not becuase i starve or have no opportunities in my country, in fact i have a very respectful job back home, my own apartment (well 3 actually) my own weekendhouse(well 2 actually:-)) my car my motorcycle, what else?? So back off, i have what i need even here i have alllllllllll i need exept the papers, but since my fiance is becoming a citizen pretty soon, it's like 110 percent that i'll become one too, if that's what you wanted to know. I was just trying to find another way to become legal sooner. So.....go back to your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches rot in your 200 square foot apartment and KEEP HATING PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOUR ANCESTORS (without whom you would never be an american) WERE WAY BACK WHEN THE IMMIGRATION LAWS WERE LOT DIFFERENT.

Leave a comment:

• csunkala
    started a topic HEY HATERS :-)

HEY HATERS :-)

i HAVE ENTERED LEGALLY FOR ONE. Second of all I did stay for ......well that's none of your business, but not becuase i starve or have no opportunities in my country, in fact i have a very respectful job back home, my own apartment (well 3 actually) my own weekendhouse(well 2 actually:-)) my car my motorcycle, what else?? So back off, i have what i need even here i have alllllllllll i need exept the papers, but since my fiance is becoming a citizen pretty soon, it's like 110 percent that i'll become one too, if that's what you wanted to know. I was just trying to find another way to become legal sooner. So.....go back to your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches rot in your 200 square foot apartment and KEEP HATING PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOUR ANCESTORS (without whom you would never be an american) WERE WAY BACK WHEN THE IMMIGRATION LAWS WERE LOT DIFFERENT.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney