X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    His parents came here on Jordanian passports, back when Jordan would give Palestinians Jordanian passports. His family is from the West Bank. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FILTHY IMMIGRANTS BETTER STOP KILLING OUR PEOPLE !!! GET OUT !!!

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    my understanding he isn't an immigrant, he was born and raised US Citizen????? so he is AN AMERICAN BORN CITIZEN' this sicko path belong to one place where he will meet with so many criminals like him, its HELL'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Another immigrant murders Americans all thanks to our immigration policy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    His parents came here on Jordanian passports, back when Jordan would give Palestinians Jordanian passports. His family is from the West Bank.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Because there are too many Muslims like Hasan working all over and covering it up for him.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I don't understand why the media can't determine the country of origin of his parents. So far, I've read Jordan, Jerusalem and Palestine. Not that it matters, but how difficult could this be to determine? Or, are they trying to mislead us on purpose?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Muslim terrorist considered himself a Palestinian National

Money Quote:

On a form filled out by those seeking spouses through a program at the mosque, Hasan listed his birthplace as Arlington, Va., but his nationality as Palestinian, Khan said.

"I don't know why he listed Palestinian," Khan said, "He was not born in Palestine."

If he was an American, why did he say he was Palestinian?

Of course, in any event, his parents are immigrants and raised him to be a crazed jihadist terrorist.

Thanks alot immigrants. How many Americans did you kill today?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    It will probably follow that it was Democrat's fault that this guy was given a gun to kill his comrades.

Leave a comment:

• inh
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inh:
    You mean we were wrong in allowing his parents or maybe even grandparents in. Remember he is a converted muslim. So his family couldn't of been extremists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that it matters, but he grew up Muslim - not a convert (at least according to a few sources I read this AM). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it was on the news this morning. Who knows what else will come later.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Why Muslims are allowed to be enlisted in the government service?
    That's like hiring a Jew in Palestine to fight Intifada.

What were they thinking?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inh:
    You mean we were wrong in allowing his parents or maybe even grandparents in. Remember he is a converted muslim. So his family couldn't of been extremists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that it matters, but he grew up Muslim - not a convert (at least according to a few sources I read this AM).

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    That's what happens when you trust Muslim with the gun.

The greatest irony of this story is that the guy was trained psychiatrist. How did they train a psychopath to be a psychiatrist?

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    How is he supposed to be an immigrant when he was born in VA?

Must have been watching Faux News too much LOL

Now here's a real news story worthy of attention...

Iraq Vet Might Lose "Everything" to Deportation

U.S. Army Spc. Jack Barrios calls wife Frances his "everything.

And he needs his everything now more than ever.

The 26-year-old Iraq vet suffers from nightmares, sleeplessness, sudden angry outbursts, aversion to emotional intimacy and other fallout from his post-traumatic stress disorder, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Along with counseling and anti-depressants, he relies on his 23-year-old Guatemala-born wife to cope.

nbclosangeles.com

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    LOL @ iP, I mean, FibberB. Articles aren't fact, but the DailyKos is.

And yes. The natural born US Citizen is still alive and according to the army, not in any imminent danger of dying.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
    i suspect this happened:
    the army buddies were disliking the guy for the muslim name, and pushed him to the limits with their hate, prejudice and constant bullying
    so he snapped, drew the gun and killed them all

let's see if i am right

maybe he was even raped

but lets just wait and see for more information </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The guy was upset over possible deployment to war zones. Did you read the article? Why make more of it than is there at this point? Pure speculation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah as if "articles" are oracles of truth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're the one who made speculations about the shooter, not me. He's still alive since the last time I checked the news. Stop acting like a moron and grow up.

Leave a comment:

• inh
    replied
    You mean we were wrong in allowing his parents or maybe even grandparents in. Remember he is a converted muslim. So his family couldn't of been extremists.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation