Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjustment of Status L1 visa & diversity program.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment of Status L1 visa & diversity program.

Me and my wife just came to US in January 08 , holding L2 and L1A Visas. Out of that, We received notification from US Deparment of State that we were selected for futher processing on the Diversity Program. On the instructions indicates that if when selected for this process you are in the US you must go to your nearest uscis office in order to verify elegibility for adjustment of status. If so USCIS will continue the process. Any body has experience on this matter ?? any comments ?? How to proceed ?. Thanks in Advance.

Me and my wife just came to US in January 08 , holding L2 and L1A Visas. Out of that, We received notification from US Deparment of State that we were selected for futher processing on the Diversity Program. On the instructions indicates that if when selected for this process you are in the US you must go to your nearest uscis office in order to verify elegibility for adjustment of status. If so USCIS will continue the process. Any body has experience on this matter ?? any comments ?? How to proceed ?. Thanks in Advance.

Comment

I didn't have the experience for myself but I know little about the process. The notification that you received from the DOS is just to inform you, and your spouse if you applied separately, that your entries have been found eligible for DV-2009 random selection.

Winning DV selectees will be informed beginning next month, May, until July 2008(?) for further instructions on immigrant visa application - either AOS on US soil or consular process abroad, from October 01, 2008 to September 30, 2009.

In your particular case, once either of you is confirmed to have been selected, you both may concurrently file Forms I-485/I-864 based on instructions.

Comment

Thank You.

JC.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources