X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Because yours is an employment-based case, your denial letter should be printed on an ordinary bond paper. The first page should be on the letterhead of the Service Center that issued the denial, each page should have your case number on top, and the last page should bear the name of the director of the Service Center. For the complete background, it could have been better had you just continued your old thread.

Leave a comment:

• Shady
    replied
    Please can someone explained to me, when your I 485 is denied, does the INS send you the denial on reular printer paper or on the regular immigration paper with the liberty statue, the reason am asking is because my agency send me regular printing paper with the denial, which has uscis.gov in the bottom of the page, some words was printed with different fonts, and I am thinking that they withdrew my I485. and type these things out for me, so anyone that had a denial notice, please let me know if it was on the regular immigration paper what they usually send or on clear printer paper, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Shady
    started a topic I 485 denied

I 485 denied

Please can someone explained to me, when your I 485 is denied, does the INS send you the denial on reular printer paper or on the regular immigration paper with the liberty statue, the reason am asking is because my agency send me regular printing paper with the denial, which has uscis.gov in the bottom of the page, some words was printed with different fonts, and I am thinking that they withdrew my I485. and type these things out for me, so anyone that had a denial notice, please let me know if it was on the regular immigration paper what they usually send or on clear printer paper, thanks
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney