Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiance visa help!!

My sister and her fiance are in scotland now.. they recieved a letter in the mail here in colorado.. saying the processing times for diffrent things.. under the petition they are filing for which is the K-1 Fiance visa it says April 29th, 2008. under the others it dont give a date just time frames such as 4 months, 2 months, 30 days ect... I was sonderin if April 29th was the date they will look at his papers, the date he will receive his papers, the date he can come back to the US?? CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE??
    FeFe

My sister and her fiance are in scotland now.. they recieved a letter in the mail here in colorado.. saying the processing times for diffrent things.. under the petition they are filing for which is the K-1 Fiance visa it says April 29th, 2008. under the others it dont give a date just time frames such as 4 months, 2 months, 30 days ect... I was sonderin if April 29th was the date they will look at his papers, the date he will receive his papers, the date he can come back to the US?? CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE??
    FeFe

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fefe03:
      My sister and her fiance are in scotland now.. they recieved a letter in the mail here in colorado.. saying the processing times for diffrent things.. under the petition they are filing for which is the K-1 Fiance visa it says April 29th, 2008. under the others it dont give a date just time frames such as 4 months, 2 months, 30 days ect... I was sonderin if April 29th was the date they will look at his papers, the date he will receive his papers, the date he can come back to the US?? CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      I am assuming your sister received the I-797, Notice of Action. Do you know when your sister filed the paperwork? Was it recently?
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Asume it will take about 9 months, you may be lucky and it will be quicker.

Comment

Between 6 - 12 months is normal

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs