PLEASE Help misinformed sister-in-law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a note to add about the "welfare queens", you see while I can understand that there is a problem, one cannot take every problem and assign it to the illegal aliens. Welfare queens were predominantly USC women, that managed to live their whole lives on Aid (welfare). Example: they to continued to have babies even tho they were already on assistance seeking increased (monetary) benefits. As the last kid turned 18, then suddenly that woman would come up with a grandchild from one of her children. So this is how they managed to remain on the system well into retirment age and sometimes beyond. Doing these types of things. Having worked in this field aswell as with illegal alien women with USC children I can tell you what I experienced. Those facts mentioned while there is truth to them, the numbers are more than doubled again and again.. so the total is absolutely incorrect. So if the sis in law is gonna post whatever she feels she needs to, let it reflect the correct numbers.
    Also, you may say that the government is going after this father to get reimbursement for the aid being provided to his son, not always.. these women are saavy, and had no problem in saying that it had been a one night fling and had no clue of who the father is. Sad but true. I dont know what is happening nowadays, but in during the welfare queen days.. it was like this. Glad they changed the laws!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ok Proud USC if u are reading this ..i just took 10 steps backward because of this and dont use that C word. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got the inside joke, 4now! I don't know what to say about this situation - honestly. I better keep my mouth shut!

Comment

Believe
        Thank you. That was what I had been looking for in my original post. I know that those facts were not entirely true and didn't want to start arguing with nothing to back it up. Anyhow after spending the last few days reading these post and thinking about everything I've decided that I don't even want to argue with her. Everyone thinks differently and when it comes down to it I was mostly hurt that she would post something like that on a bulletin that I am a part of knowing that her own nephew is an "anchor baby" and that I am close with his family. I have never had issues with her and feel like it a personal attack and I was just angry. I used to spend a lot of time looking up facts and information about this issue to argue it but I just couldn't because I get physically sick with the stress. Again I am having a hard time sleeping and starting to get stressed so I just need to let it drop. It's easier to pretend that my life won't someday fall out from under me. Thanks to all of u who posted. You reminded me of what the US stands for.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation