Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some s*it -12

it is funny that you are still ignorant in this way, that you do not know nothing about any country even about usa, you need to go out of your stupid cave to understand that there are a lot of other developed countries, and I am from one of them. camels still live in your empty brain, along with some bats in your stinky socks
    by the way idiot you need to know that I am an engineer, my stuides are in a very small section smaller than the dirt in your navel. go get a life biggest loser.

Comment

engineer....of camel ****. your studies are in a section smaller than your dik.

Comment

HAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA, WELL PUT SOMEONE 12 we need to put these criminal *******s in their places... better yet, let's fill some floating devices, á la Cuban, or Haitian, and send them all back somewhere. MASS DEPORTATIONS NOW!
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation