Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i130 approval

i live here in usa i enterd by b2 visa it is expired2.5 year ago,i went to regestration they sent me to cour because my overstay,i married to greencard holder,we have kid here,she will fill n 400 after 1 year,we got i130 approval 1month ago.nvc ask 380$to give me v visa ,mbut iam in usa now and i am overstay,what i can do? thanks

i live here in usa i enterd by b2 visa it is expired2.5 year ago,i went to regestration they sent me to cour because my overstay,i married to greencard holder,we have kid here,she will fill n 400 after 1 year,we got i130 approval 1month ago.nvc ask 380$to give me v visa ,mbut iam in usa now and i am overstay,what i can do? thanks

Comment

The appeal of date nights becomes more special when the sun sets and those lovely summer evenings draw near. Finding the ideal dress for those warm summer nights may be thrilling and difficult, whether it’s your first date or a special event with your significant other. Be at ease! We’ve compiled a list of 10 amazing wardrobe suggestions for a beautiful date night that will spark passion and make an impact. Night Outfit Ideas for Effortless Elegance

Comment

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. kindle daily deal

Comment

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. คุณสมบัติในการขอวีซ่าอินเดีย วีซ่าอินเดียสำหรับพลเมืองแซมเบีย

Comment

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. 피망 머니상

Comment

Thanks, that was a really cool read! air conditioners repair in dubai

Comment

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. air conditioner fixer in dubai

Comment

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. 借貸

Comment

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks readywise food

Comment

Thank you very much for this great post. xgxbet

Comment

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Skrota bilen

Comment

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. buzz bar disposable

Comment

An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers Ajaib88

Comment

I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. https://170.64.209.217/

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation